Hyundai i20 Headlight Upgrade !

i dont think these 60/55w will help in highways unless it has proper streetlightings.due to powercuts even streetlights dont litup in nights so go for 100/80 W which will not void warranty.these details are told by hyundai service engineer.
google and see on youtube how effective these are. These are good if one does not want to go in for relays and all/ play with warranty. just plug and play and your done.

I guaranty that the Osram Night breaker is really worth the money spent and it has a way better output than the usual 55/60 W bulbs. It is at par with the 90/100w bulbs and they are plug and play type. So relay not required. Bulb cost comes around Rs.1150 and if you plan to install 90/100 W the overall expense will be around same with the relay installation.

For 55/60 watt bulbs, Philips Xtreme vision is your ultimate choice which comes at a heavy price.Its a plug n play with almost any modern cars.
If you want to upgrade - please use a relay ( Hella or Philips). It comes as a kit - so you get relay, wiring and ceramic holders. Will cost 500-700 based on the location/shop.
For 90/100 watt bulbs - I have used Halonix. Its very cheap. Yellow light output and decent. Cant complain.
Recently switched to Philips 90/100 Essential vision for better and longer throw. These are bright and white. Not show off type white but just plain white.
Philips diamond/crystal visions are good for normal city driving. For heavy use at night I would not recommend them at all.

I 20 relay ready made kits are now available in market which is a plug and play when you want to leave your car for service jus you can remove them and after service you can git it back so that no warranty issues with the head lamp any more

any other options other than 100/80 W as this kind of bulbs gets fused and causes damage to holders or burned effect.any other watts bulbs which would give ample throw & has some decent life

Hey, Don't go for Diamond Vision! It's absolutely for show and nothing else! Just to show off that you have white lights that's it! Go for Philips Rally 100/90w bulbs but that will take a toll on your reflectors which will fade sooner or later!

- My 2 cents!

bhvm

Honoured Member
If you are open to options,
Try for external lamps with relay. They're cheap and you avoid damage to warranty and headlight chrome.

Top Bottom