Hyundai i20 Fluidic Now Launched @ Rs.4.73 Lakhs

@vix41085- I am planning to book my i20 this week. How are you liking it soo far? Any problems? Also, the two colours im thinking about are white and twilight blue...which one looks better in flesh

steering and ac problem is completely sorted out n ac is so chilled.
sound system is also good. no need of woofer.
hello vix congrats on your i20,but to comment on the steering issue you mite have to clock 6000km atleast. lets hope all is well & sorted out as when i enquired at Hyundai they just avoided the issue,sales people can say anything,so eagerly waiting to read about your car as you clock the miles.

Hey guys i wanted to update that i have made the balance payment for my car i20 Asta Crdi white, and delivery is scheduled for 27th April i.e this friday.

offers/ accessories or discounts:
No discounts
mud flaps
steering wheel cover
transparent floor mats
teflon coating
body cover

offered me garware tints too but i refused because i want to get 3M CR70 for front and back and CR50 for sides which is expensive so they cannot give it free of cost, also i intend to some accessories from outside like

door visor kit
scuff plates with light
gear lock

is there anything else that i need on the car and also if i can ask for any more free accessories from the dealers.
the dealer has asked me to go in for anti-rust coating for which i have to pay 3k more, is it advisable?

Hey guys i wanted to update that i have made the balance payment for my car i20 Asta Crdi white, and delivery is scheduled for 27th April i.e this friday.
Congrats on your booking your new i20. Even I'm planning to book the i-gen I20 Sports soon.

Can you tell me from which dealer you booked your car in Mumbai ??

For all the people here who bought i20, did anyone checkout Honda Jazz ? If you chose i20 over Jazz, could you please mention those reasons (other than waiting period and price) ? I am asking because I have a dilemma between these two cars.

i20 dashboard.. Which is real ??

Please check this link Hyundai i20. If the content is not loading please use IE (Hyundai website issue). If you notice the dashboard, you can see the center part of it near speedometer is digital with blue back LED. For those unable to open the website, the dashboard looks something like this.

However, when I visited Hyundai I had a look at i20 Sportz Petrol, it was analog meter. Which is the right one ?

Last edited:
For all the people here who bought i20, did anyone checkout Honda Jazz ? If you chose i20 over Jazz, could you please mention those reasons (other than waiting period and price) ? I am asking because I have a dilemma between these two cars.
1 simple reason the i20 has more gizmos and diesel option.
But if you are looking for petrol car please close your eyes and go for the jaaz it is one of the best hatch back you can get for your money right now .

Re: i20 dashboard.. Which is real ??

Please check this link Hyundai i20. If the content is not loading please use IE (Hyundai website issue). If you notice the dashboard, you can see the center part of it near speedometer is digital with blue back LED. For those unable to open the website, the dashboard looks something like this.

However, when I visited Hyundai I had a look at i20 Sportz Petrol, it was analog meter. Which is the right one ?
hey kumar the pic u have posted is of the asta model this is not available in the sportz model

The Gorgeous Grey: My Uber Cool Hyundai i20 Sportz!!

background:

previously owned a santo xing xo 2006 model,which served us for 5yrs without any trouble , also the maintenance cost never drilled a hole into my pocket and it had been almost a year since the beauty was serviced and was causing lot of problems adding to which the front and rear windshield had a lot of scratches which made driving a real tough challenge especially during night times,but all in all santro was one lovely car which i will long for!!

luck played itz game :

the total estimate of santro was coming up to 50-60k and me and my father were in a dilemma to either get it repaired or sell it off..and then one evening we just saw a new hyundai showroom coming up in our area and when it opened,we casually went to inquire about VERNA,it was well off our budget and then came in a sa who understood our needs and charted out a wonderful package for a i20 1.2 sportz.

all he wanted us to do is book a car and he levied a 50,000 discount which includes loyalty bonus,free insurance etc. on top of which , he also gave us free accessories
1.reverse parking assist.
2.sunfilms.
3.first free full tank fuel.
4.ind number plates.
5.mud-flaps.
6.mats.
7.idol.

this offer excited us and after returning back home and after a discussion with the entire family,we finally booked the car but told them that we will take the delivery after a month or so due to some financial plannings..the booking was done in the month of December and the sa gave us time till feb end..

the D Day:[:)]

on 18th march,we picked up the vehicle,it surely looked a killer..also i forgot to mention..the owner of blue hyundai was a close friend of my father hene he gave us a jbl speakers for free... and i must say,it is a pleasure to drive this grey beauty!!!

galleria :

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya i saw one on a Maharaja Red colour i20 on Bangalore-Mysore highway today,those leds are bright compared to the add on Led strips people do at stores,I was sure those were company fitted when i saw them on a new car.

Top Bottom