Howdy TAI’ians

Thread Starter #1
Hello people :)

My name is Vipin and I'm an MBBS student from kerala. My hometown is kollam, kerala. I am an automotive freak and I love things that have wheels and are powered by an engine. The more power, the better. I own a 2008 Hyundai Getz Prime GLE and a 2006 TVS Apache 150. I know my car is short on power but I totally love her to bits. It's the same with my bike as well. I've come here hoping to learn more about cars and also share whatever little I know with the other members here.

Regards,
Vipin

Re: Howdy TAIians

Hi Vipin,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have a Getz owner aboard. I guess yours is a Petrol mill. Do post the ownership report of your Hyundai along with number of pics. In case you face any issue related to the forum, please feel free to contact our team.
Have a pleasant stay.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Howdy TAIians

Hi Vipin,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have a Getz owner aboard. I guess yours is a Petrol mill. Do post the ownership report of your Hyundai along with number of pics. In case you face any issue related to the forum, please feel free to contact our team.
Have a pleasant stay.

Cheers.
Hey Akash

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes. My Getz has the 1.1l petrol engine. And again. Yes. I will be putting up the 30,000 kms ownership report asap. :)

Regards,
Vipin

350Z

Core Team
My name is Vipin and I'm an MBBS student from kerala. My hometown is kollam, kerala. I am an automotive freak and I love things that have wheels and are powered by an engine.
Welcome aboard, Vipin. You’re no different from rest of the tribe here. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. Do feel free to get in touch if you need a hand around. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
@ dodge_v1per and 350z: Thank you for the welcome. Yes. I'm not different from the rest of you guys thanks to fellows like Roper, Cugnot, Benz, etc etc. My university exams start in 3 days so i won't be very active for the next two or three weeks. Though i will come online before that. Will post my ownership review and others after that. :)

Thread Starter #8
@ dodge_v1per and 350z: Thank you for the welcome. Yes. I'm not different from the rest of you guys thanks to fellows like Roper, Cugnot, Benz, etc etc. My university exams start in 3 days so i won't be very active for the next two or three weeks. Though i will come online before that. Will post my ownership review and others after that. :)

Vishwas thank you. :) i will put up my ownership as soon as my university exams get over :)

Thread Starter #11
@ AppU and jihu123: Thank you for the welcome guys. And ownership report will be up in 3 weeks cuz my university exam starts in 2 days[cry]

Thread Starter #15
Hello guys. I'm back after a long hiatus. Had no net connection at home and because we're renovating our house. So was very busy with that too (mainly cuz we buy the stuff like electrical fittings, plumbing etc that is to be used). Sorry fellows. Hope no one flames me. :)

Top Bottom