Honda City V vs Fiat Linea T-Jet vs Hyundai Verna SX

Thread Starter #16
I think recommended upgrade is 190/65/15 for City. However, avoid upgrading the tyres as long as the car is under warranty. You may otherwise end up voiding the suspension related warranty. Still, please confirm about this with the dealership though.

You can always bargain for maximum cash discount (if possible) or insist for free basic accessories like mud mats / flaps etc or a notch higher with sun films, parking sensors and such (But I highly doubt whether Honda is going offer them as a freebie at all).

Drive Safe,
350Z
thank's 350z look's im just a few steps before takeing a final decision on the honda city V spoken with one dealer in mangalore penensular honda the manager did not sound very rigid in answers and it's like you come to the showroom and we'll see what we can do reply's check up with them on the tyre upgrade if it will void warranty want to nego with them for 3'm sunfilm's and teflon coating body cover keeping my fingures crossed though

350Z

Core Team
Good news. Dealers usually do not reveal everything on phone. It’s better to visit them in person and survey around for the best deal with every dealership available.

Drive Safe,
350Z

If you are looking for pure driving pleasure – Fiat Linea T-Jet.
It is also loaded with top notch features.

Top Bottom