Hi TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
My name is abhiram, 26yrs of age, originally from city of destiny Vizag. Presently working in Bangalore. Loves long drives[drive], apart from automobiles photography is my passion.

Happy to meet u all, who has same passion on automobiles as me. Happie to be part of this forum.
I own a swift VXI, Figo 1.4 titanium and TVS Apache 160 RTR.

Stay safe! See u soon,

Abhiram, welcome to TAI, Enjoy your stay on the forum.

During your journey in automobile world with TAI please let us introduce the photographer within your

350Z

Core Team
Hello Abhiram, Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. You just missed an exciting Bangalore Meet last weekend but anyways we hope to see you next time around (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ore-meet-27th-november-report-pg-10-a-10.html). Also share the reviews of your cars coupled with some photos. And please feel free to contact us for any assistance related to the forum. Have a wonderful stay. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

welcome to TAI , Abhiram.
Hope you have a great time reading and contributing at this forum.

Feel free to check out various threads of your interest and dont forget to post your favourite shots .

Thread Starter #7
Hey Thanks guys that was real good warm welcome for a new member.
@Shailinder: Will surely post my best pics there soon Thanks for that link that was just awsome[thumbsup].

See u soon,

Top Bottom