Hi, I am Ravi, J.Ravi.

Thread Starter #1
I am Ravi, J.Ravi, a retired Civil Engineer, a happy and contended man, enjoying life, all rolled into one!

Normally, I am a resident of Bangalore, but now, I am in Diamond Creek, Victoria, Australia, spending time happily with my two-year old grand-daughter, daughter and son-in-law.

Though I have company of Honda CRV [my sil's] and VW Golf [my daughter's] here, I terribly miss my beloved Fiat Linea that I have been owning from 8 October 2009. My previous automobiles were Maruti Suzuki Omni/Versa for about 18 years. During my visit here at the same time during the last year, after I had driven my daughter's VW Golf, I decided then and there itself that my next car would be of European breed. No more Japanese/Korean brands. I started doing literature survey, research and the rest, as they say, is history: I am enjoying my Italian super-model Fiat Linea!

I received a personal invite to join here. So, here I am with unlimited hopes of fruitful, frank, cordial and mutually beneficial interaction.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Ravi, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. I’m so glad to see another Linea owner amongst us and would definitely love to read the ownership review because I’m too in a hunt for one. Hope you are enjoying the stay and please do let us know in case you need any assistance regarding community by dropping a mail anytime, Also have a look at Announcements section to learn about features and policies of the community. Welcome once again and happy posting! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

I am Ravi, J.Ravi, a retired Civil Engineer, a happy and contended man, enjoying life, all rolled into one!

During my visit here at the same time during the last year, after I had driven my daughter's VW Golf, I decided then and there itself that my next car would be of European breed. No more Japanese/Korean brands. I started doing literature survey, research and the rest, as they say, is history: I am enjoying my Italian super-model Fiat Linea!
Hi, Welcome on board! I am curious about your statement: 'No more Japanese/Korean brands'. It will be nice if you could the share the points you have noticed. I will check out your ownership thread too.

Hello Ravi, Welcome to The Automotive India. Just like 350Z, even i would love to have you Linea ownership report on board. Enjoy your stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

Again another Civil Engineer. Even my dad was one.

Oh hey Ravi! Nice seeing you here. I can say, we have another really valuable and resourceful contributor in the making to the forum.

[cheers]

I received a personal invite to join here. So, here I am with unlimited hopes of fruitful, frank, cordial and mutually beneficial interaction.
This is where TAI scores well ahead of other forums the warm welcome to every petrol heads .

welcome abroad have a nice time .From your Linea thread, it is understood they you travel a lot, it will be interesting if you create a detailed travelogue [thumbsup]

Hi Ravi sir,welcome to TAI,enjoy your stay.We are all happy to welcome a senior person to our forum,which will be more informative technically and personally for us.[thumbsup]
Cheers!

AMG

Suspended
@ arkin
Dont get me wrong, buddy.
But senior and fold just dont go in the same sentence.

Top Bottom