Hi All

Thread Starter #1
Hey All,

I'm Vijet from Mangalore. Was browsing the net for car reviews and came across TIA.

So far best site that I have come across for automobiles! Keep up the good work going guys!

Hello vijetshetty, Welcome to TAI,have a nice stay:-)

So far best site that I have come across for automobiles! Keep up the good work going guys!
Thanks for patronizing the team.We look forward for your active participation here.

So are you planning to buy a car?

Thread Starter #4
Hello vijetshetty, Welcome to TAI,have a nice stay:-)

Thanks for patronizing the team.We look forward for your active participation here.

So are you planning to buy a car?
@Santosh: Thanks!
@Vishwas : Thanks...Yes I have finalized on the Polo after considering all the other options.

Now the big question is Trendline or Comfortline? Budget is a big constraint as well.

Will definitely be active on this forum !

Was going through a few threads. The entire website is so professional !Love this Site already.

@Santosh: Thanks!
@Vishwas : Thanks...Yes I have finalized on the Polo after considering all the other options.

Now the big question is Trendline or Comfortline? Budget is a big constraint as well.

Will definitely be active on this forum !

Was going through a few threads. The entire website is so professional !Love this Site already.
There's a similar discussion is going on here, have a look and post your question here:
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...410-veedub-polo-trendline-vs-comfortline.html

350Z

Core Team
Thread Starter #7
Welcome to TAI Vijet and have a pleasant stay and hope all your questions get cleared after going through live threads for the Polo as metioned by 350z and Vishwas

Hello vijetshetty. Welcome to TAI ! Good luck with your impending car purchase. Please research about the Polo thoroughly before going for it. Don't just get swayed by the looks and go into the details.

lxi.

Suspended
Hello, Vijet. Welcome to TAI. Hope you have a nice stay here. Waiting for the pics of a Volkswagen hatchback!

Thread Starter #15
Hello Vijet, welcome to The Automotive India. Hope you have a nice stay here.
Btw which one are u considering Tdi or Petrol?
Thanks for the warm welcome...

M planning a petrol TL...no budget for the Tdi...

N my monthly usage is also not very high so shouldnt be a problem

Top Bottom