hey TAI members

Thread Starter #1
Hey, Am Emily martinez ( please dont mind my english )

I have got this newly passion for cars and i am also looking to my buy a car.
I am from italy, ( dads from italy - moms indian )
Recently i have moved to mumbai.
I am here for about 3 years - will be doing modeling and side by side working in my moms business.
Intrests - Traveling, photography, cars, learning new languages, music, games, making new friends and lots more[cheers]

Life is to beautiful to dislike.

Cars i own - none planning to buy one - will speak in the paticular section. currently driving my moms accent.

Well thats about it. [:)]

Nice to meet you all.
~Emily

350Z

Core Team
Hi Emily,
A very warm welcome to you in The Automotive India, I'm glad to know that you're from the land of Lamborghinis. It will be great if you can share more about Italian culture and the Automotive Scene there.

Its nice that you're planning to buy a new car, You have reached to right place. Our team will definitely help you out on your new car buy. Also, I suggest check out some threads around which you may find useful in getting the idea of Indian Auto Scene.
Also, Please get familiar with General Guidelines of community so that you can enjoy each and every bit of your stay in this Automotive Nirvana.

For any assistance regarding community, Please feel free to contact us by using Contact Form or drop a mail on board@theautomotiveindia.com , It will be our pleasure to assist you. [:)]

Drive Safe!
350Z

Hey Emily,

Welcome to TAI & have a great stay!

Do post the ownership report of your Accent!

Emily !![:)] [:)]

Welcome to TAI girl.In no time you to will be addicted to this place like us.(hope so)

Experts will definitely help you to choose the right car for your needs.

Have a great stay,enjoy.[cheers]

ilango[speed thirst];8475 said:
HI man welcome!!
have a pleasant stay!

Any plan for chennai meet HAHA. But it will happen soon when members join in!

Ya we can plan for that Ilango!

We now have around 8 members in chennai

But lets wait for some more time! [offtopic]

Hi Emily,
A very warm welcome to you in The Automotive India, I'm glad to know that you're from the land of Lamborghinis. It will be great if you can share more about Italian culture and the Automotive Scene there.

Its nice that you're planning to buy a new car, You have reached to right place. Our team will definitely help you out on your new car buy. Also, I suggest check out some threads around which you may find useful in getting the idea of Indian Auto Scene.
Also, Please get familiar with General Guidelines of community so that you can enjoy each and every bit of your stay in this Automotive Nirvana.

For any assistance regarding community, Please feel free to contact us by using Contact Form or drop a mail on board@theautomotiveindia.com , It will be our pleasure to assist you. [:)]

Drive Safe!
350Z
add FIAT, Ferrari, Maserati and Alfa Romeo to that list. [cheers]
Anyway welcome to TAI.Enjoy your stay here as well as in India!

Emily, hello and welcome to TAI.Nice to hear about your automobile intrests and also to hear about your planning to buy a new car.Our community would definately help you to sort out your needs for the same and let you but the best available.Do share more about italian automobile scenario, your drives and wheels over there as well as your experience with indian traffic,mumbai and accent too.Enjoy your stay!

Thread Starter #13
Nice thought!
It would add another member to meet which is equals to much more fun. [:)]

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thank you all,
I am not sure for the meet due to am busy with fashion week. only day i get to spend time with family is sunday.. so i guess it a no. Well we all should meet on friday or saturday night ? Maybe prive or cafe royals.. ?

where do u all stay in mumbai ? any south bombay heights ?

AMG

Suspended
You here as well?
This girl is actually a guy and this has been proved on another forum.
He/she will spam the forum and pick up a fight with everyone.

wel emily welcome aboard. Whatever you are girl or a guy, just respect the forum and enjoy your stay on TAI because people here are very heplful on all issues

Top Bottom