Hello TAI I'm Newbie from Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
hi my name is afrose , registered as afrose3 because thought there could be other user
im from hyderabad , and im a student pursuing mechanical engineering from JNTU
my hobbies are checking mileage of cars (ofcourse once experianced nightmare or more probably daymare ill tell about it in next thread) which include mine and my friends' and love to troubleshoot problems in cars apart from these i surf the internet and try out some simple DIY .
i own maruti 800 carb 2000 model . yes i've driven other cars ofcourse the first being maruti mpfi and felt the difference , next zen, scorpio and new swift
diesel.
sorry posting this introduction lately ( as i always do[angel])
thankyou for bearing with my mistakes

350Z

Core Team
my hobbies are checking mileage of cars (ofcourse once experianced nightmare or more probably daymare ill tell about it in next thread) which include mine and my friends' and love to troubleshoot problems in cars apart from these i surf the internet and try out some simple DIY
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Afrose. Your thread on car overheating troubleshooting tips was a great start. I look forward to read more such useful information from your end. Please feel free to get in touch if you need a hand around. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Afrose. Your thread on car overheating troubleshooting tips was a great start. I look forward to read more such useful information from your end. Please feel free to get in touch if you need a hand around. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
thankyou 350z for encouraging me , im honoured [:D]

Hello Afrose Welcome to TAI.That was a nice intro. Hope to see review on your M800, and we do have lot of DIY Kings in TAI. You will have great time seeing the mods by them.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance[:)]

Top Bottom