Hello from Hyderabad!!!

Thread Starter #1

zengetz

Suspended
Hello TAIgers !

My name is Avi aka Zengetz. Thank you for welcoming to the family.
On the other side - I drive a 2009 Getz CRDi [:D]

- Looking forward to a great time with all of you here [cheers]!!

350Z

Core Team
Avi, Welcome on board at The Automotive India. We hope that you have a pleasant stay with us. Please don't hesitate to contact us incase you seek for any assistance. And do tell us about your Getz ownership experience in a separate ownership thread. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3

zengetz

Suspended
Thank you for the welcome 350Z. [thumbsup]

Sure will write up a review sometime soon.
Also thinking of writing up a review of a new pressure washer that I got last week to clean my toys :)

- Avi

350Z

Core Team
That will be really nice. In fact, sometime ago one of our fellow members was looking to purchase Portable Pressure Washer. Your experience review will certainly come as an advantage for others who read it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5

zengetz

Suspended
Sure thing !

Will write it up over the weekend.Me(Getz) and couple of my buddies (i10 and a Skoda Fabia all black) had a blast last Sunday setting up the scene and washing our rides. Will be writing the review and put the pics too.

- Avi

Hey zengetz, welcome aboard! your name is a combo of 2 of the most respected cars Zen and Getz. I like it.

As 350Z said, do post ownership review for the vehicle and how it has been handling under your driving[:)]

Hello ZenGetz welcome to TAI , your car looks good in avatar image , please put up an ownership review soon.

Thread Starter #10

zengetz

Suspended
Hey zengetz, welcome aboard! your name is a combo of 2 of the most respected cars Zen and Getz. I like it.

As 350Z said, do post ownership review for the vehicle and how it has been handling under your driving[:)]
Hello Thetraveller ! Yep thats how I chose the user name. I drive the Zen and the Getz :)

Will write up a review soon.

Take it easy and good to meet you buddy !

Top Bottom