Hello friends its me the Blackshark

Thread Starter #1
First of all I want to thank the moderators for letting me in and become a part of this community.

Hi guys this is Blackshark from the capital of our country ever since I was little, I’ve liked cars. Fast cars. Expensive cars. Cars that I wouldn’t be able to afford for decades, much less even see in person.
Granted, I grew up around cars, but I was never taught to enjoy them as they all belonged to my relatives. It was something that I had been around so much, that I grew to love it.

So to begun my car journey I chose to select the best selling hatchback in India no points for guessing my baby’s name [;)] its Maruti Alto Lxi.

This was the first car for my family as I wanted a complete ownership experience before going for the big bull, I chose to start with basic but the best.

That’s me in a nutshell !

Its been more than an year when I bought her if any of you wish to read I can write up a detailed information in “Ownership Reports”.
Looking forward to become an active member and participate in all major discussions [thumbsup]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Blackshark!

Welcome to the Automotive India & have a great stay!

Also read the General Guidelines of our community & make it familiar!

Enjoy your stay & do share the ownership experience of the best selling hatch

Welcome Blackshark. And your car is most probably everybody's first car.
Please take some time and put detailed report and lots of pictures.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Blackshark,
A very warm welcome to you in The Automotive India. After looking at your avatar, You seems to be a Nissan Fan but you still didn't told the name of your dream car(s)? and Yes, We would definitely like to read a detailed ownership report of your Alto added with some nice pictures.

Enjoy the stay here and we too look forward to see you as an active member in community. For any assistance, Please do feel free to Contact Us. It would be our pleasure to help you. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

hey blackshark, welcome to the automotive india and enjoy your stay at fullest.
yes..we are waiting for the ownership report of your alto, there are other members like akash and sriharsha who own same car. [:)]

Hello Blackshark Welcome to TAI.
Do share the ownership reort of your Alto. We are waiting fot it.

Hey blackshark! Welcome to TAI! Well need you ask please put up your ownership report at the earliest with lots of pictures![:)]

Enjoy your stay here!

Thread Starter #10
Thanks to all members for this warm welcome  I am so happy
@350Z: I Love sports/high-speed/Hot looking cars a lot and to name couple of my current favorites are “Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren”, “2010 Maserati GranCabrio”, “2010 Citroen Revolte concept”, “2011 Aston Martin Rapide”, “2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe” & “2010 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG”

And after seeing everyone’s positive response I will be posting my report soon.

350Z

Core Team
Thanks to all members for this warm welcome  I am so happy
@350Z: I Love sports/high-speed/Hot looking cars a lot and to name couple of my current favorites are “Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren”, “2010 Maserati GranCabrio”, “2010 Citroen Revolte concept”, “2011 Aston Martin Rapide”, “2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe” & “2010 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG”

And after seeing everyone’s positive response I will be posting my report soon.
Nice! But no model from Nissan which your profile picture says? :biggrin:
By the way I see SLS AMG in the list, Check this and this thread, You'll find some interesting pictures of it by our team.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom