Hello Everybody

Thread Starter #1
I am Chathan from kerala, india. This is not my real name, my friends call me chathan. i am 25 years old. i am an Automobile engineer. Rite now i am doing M.tech in NIT kanataka and about to complete my course within one month. my passion to automobiles started from my childhood as i was obsessed with autmotive stills from magazines. Also i am a fan of F1.
earlier i owned a herohonda cd 100 ss. now i have a renault-logan car petrol. i don't have a dream car and infact i am not interested to own an expensive car. But i am dreaming about driving all the type of cars and bike in the world.

Welcome to The Automotive India "Chathan". I hope we can call you by name because at TAI users become friends very soon unlike other forums. Have a nice stay and dont forget to post an ownership review of your Logan.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Yet another automobile engineer on-board :smile: Welcome to The Automotive India Chathan, It’s good to have you with us. Post an ownership review of your Logan whenever you are free. Also, do have a look at General Guidelines of community and in-case you need any assistance, Simply contact us. We look forward to see you as an active member, Welcome once again!

Drive Safe,
350Z

hi chathan! welcome to TAI and have a great stay..am seeing first car enthusiast who don't likes to own some expensive car. no offence meant [:)] which car you like most btw?

Hi Chathan,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay.

Do share more about the rides you own & we expect you to share more on the Auto Science :)

Hello Chathan welcome to TAI , have a pleasant stay here! I guess you are the first Logan owner here. Put up an ownership report of your car with loads of pictures whenever you find time!

Thread Starter #10
hi chathan! welcome to TAI and have a great stay..am seeing first car enthusiast who don't likes to own some expensive car. no offence meant [:)] which car you like most btw?
sorry, i meant i don't want to keep or own a car, but i want to drive that, thats all....
i like to drive BMW most. Also i like Audi cars, because they are considering safety as prime priority. And i have great admiration to maruthi suzuki, as they are producing the most economical and highest valve for money cars in the world.

Welcome to TAI Chathan! Enjoy your stay here. I am sure you can put up an ownership report of the Logan soon, as it may help prospective buyers. Welcome once again [:)]

Top Bottom