Hello AutoMotive :)

Thread Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Mrinal Puri. i currently work in Pune as a soft engineer and originally belong from jammu. I have been attracted to this site as i'm in the process of buying my first car :) and this place seems the best place to be. Read lot of great articles and seems joining it and discussing it here will only help me further. Chalo thats all for the introduction part. will start a new forum for my car confusion :)
till then...
asta la vista

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Mrinal. I'm really happy to know that our articles proved out to be of some help to you. We'll attempt our best to point you towards the perfect purchase. Please feel free to contact our team in-case you need any forum related assistance. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Mrinal,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to know that our articles are liked by you. Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

Last edited:
Welcome Mrinal,Puri

Another software professional in family of The Automotive India.
Our members will definitely clear blocks on your way of purchase, be ready to burn some part of your fuel in traffic jams assuming that you are working with a member of Hinjewadi SEZ.

Top Bottom