Hello All : A newbie to TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,
Though I was looking around TAI for advices, test drives and things like that, I was not a registered member. Now I've registered and have started the "communication" process. BTW, I am Vishnu, hailing from Alappuzha, Kerala, and working in Kochi. Aged 29(this feb), I am going to be a proud owner of Wagon R Vxi(Just booked). Hope to see you all around..

Cheers [cheers] Cheers

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hello All : A newbee to TAI

Congratulations for booking the New Wagon-R, Vishnu. Also, welcome to The Automotive India. Please do create a new thread once you get the car delivered so that others can also benefit from your experiences. Looking forward towards a healthy interaction with you in the community. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3

I'll do that for sure and Thank you 350Z.. I have benefited a lot from your posts and your linking to correct articles(when you reply to threads). Keep up the good work and see you around..

hi vishnum!! welcome to TAI and thanks for joining us!! you are in rite place for all car n bike information [clap]

Hi Vishnu,

A very warm welcome to TAI and have a great stay here!

Advance congrats on your Wagon-R, the blue eyed boy and advance birthday wishes to you![:)]

Hi Vishnu,

Welcome to the Automotive India. And many congratulations for your booking of your New WagonR. I hope you have done the Pre Delivery Inspection. If not check out this thread.
Have a pleasant stay!

Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom