Hatchback for 4.5 Lakh (Ex-Showroom)

oh yes, put it into reality man! or Black polo with 16" chrome rims and low profile rubber with spinners (the spinners can go though) :P and white racing stripes and a racetech/magnaflow exhaust tip. perfect.

fabia 1.2 elegence(top model) @ 5.50 on road(5.06 ex showroom)
As you mentioned you would keep the car for long, so buying at the end of the year with discount on suits best for a car like Fabia, as you might not get a good resale anyways.

Car is for Mom, so outright acceleration and top speeds doesn't matter. What matters is ride comfort, ability to filter pot holes, good visibility from inside and precise handling. All these features are best captured in this car. It's the best hatch for cruzing on any surface. I would reiterate, Fabia is the most comfortable hatch in India.

All in all classy looks would suit your mom just fine. Let me suggest you colors- Cherry red or white [clap]. Believe me she would be most happy in this car.

Just do a bit of homework for checking out A.S.S of Skoda in your area. I know Skoda is trying to and have improved considerably but there are black, white and grey patches. It's ok as long as it's white or grey, but black strict no no. Let me warn you, women have a great memory [:D], She would remember who made her bought this car.

Thread Starter #75

AMG

Suspended
yep. black it is.

delivery on boxing day(i dont know why it is called boxing day, though :stupid:)

Top Bottom