GPS Navigation System for Nissan Teana

Hi Bibi, welcome to TAI. Please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread and feel free to tell some thing about you.

You have not mentioned the model of screen you are trying to fit in your Teana. However, it is very much possible to replace the factory fitted screen with a high definition display screen. Please try a Google search for 'GPS Unit Installation Guide For Nissan Teana' which will give you some good links on this. Also take at most care that the display screen is of the correct size and can work seamlessly with the Nissan main module assembly. This needs some expert knowledge hence I will suggest you to check with Nissan authorized showroom as well. There are lot of DYI experts in TAI. Let's hear from them too.

Excellent car man! Why didn't you share the experience with us too. Please start an ownership thread with some exciting interior / exterior pictures!

350Z

Core Team
Nice car but is this picture from India? The car has slightly different headlamps with no projectors, plus it is LHD? If you’re looking for a GPS in India, Map My India is good and a viable option.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I recommend Mapmyindia Maps. Irrespective of the GPS you go in for. Why not contact Nissan and ask 'em if they have any such GPS system available?

350Z

Core Team
Personally speaking, I’d avoid a Chinese product. Why not find something better and branded which would be reliable too, in India itself? Please let us know your budget.

Drive Safe,
350Z

No don waste your money buying those. Go for Mapmyindia instead! C mon man a car like Teana and you want a cheap chinese product?

Top Bottom