FIFA World Cup 2010

AMG

Suspended
Argentina
Come on Maradona, prove that a great player can be a great coach.
And yeah, Messi is just an over-hyped dwarf.
Tevez = The real big thing

Thread Starter #38
Argentina beat Greece, by 2-0.
And yeah, Messi is just an over-hyped dwarf.
Come-on, Messi has class of its own. He has great speed and shooting skills. If you would have seen yesterday's match, you will know what I am talking about.

If you have not seen the 1st goal -

Attachments

Last edited:
Lionel Messi:
Played: 3
Scored: 0
I agree with RSM. Messi is more of a play maker rather than a goal scorer. And that is what makes him valuable to the team. That's why he is internationally successful too. Both of yesterdays goals were a result of his moves. That's why is he the pet of his coach [;)] He is a clean player (I have not seen him committing fouls as other do) with tremendous dribbling and ball handling capabilities which makes him dangerous.

Spain is not going out without a fight! Messi is cool but he is not scoring goals as much as the people expected before this tournament began!

Messi has always not performed for Argentina like the way he does for Barcelona! Maybe maradona wants him to be an assist more than a scorer!

You don have to be physically intimidating to commit a foul buddy , just a small trip or push will fetch you a card. And moreover you will not get booked for only a foul![;)] Arguing , intimidating and deliberate falling to cheat refree's will also attract a card!

Top Bottom