Fiat Caffè Now Open at Janpath, New Delhi. (Coverage: Pg.4)

AMG

Suspended
Re: Fiat to Soon Establish Independent Studios.

Fiat is planning to open special cafes in India. The Fiat cafes will be run in collaboration with coffee retail giant, Lavazza. These cafes will showcase Fiat cares in a lounge along with Italian food such as pasta and aromas of espresso. Along with the food and cars, there will be a screening of Fiat cars. The first Fiat cafe will be opened in Pune and New Delhi next month. The cafes are expected to help Fiat India boost sales by creating awareness about the Fiat brand. This is not the first time automobile company has used cafes/lounges to create publicity. BMW has been doing it since three years now, while Ford and Mercedes-Benz joined in recently. "The idea is to bring out the Italian-ness of Fiat while introducing the style and technology to consumers. The attempt to increase sales is definitely one of the reasons for opening cafes in India. It (cafe) will be the face of Fiat in India," Ravi Bhatia, VP, Commercial Vehicles, Fiat India, said. Source: Motorbeam

At last some fruitful news from Fiat side. [clap]
Hope it will come soon to all the cities.

Good to note that finally we will be able to see Fiat showcasing their cars in Delhi in their cafe. Any idea about the new Punto / Linea prices and looks.

IAB:

The country’s first brand center is inaugurated on the 6th of January, 2012. The Cafe is situated in Connaught place next to Cafe Coffee Day Lounge & Ring Road Honda in Janpath.

The brand center initiative can provide Indian customers details about the Fiat brand. If Fiat can somehow convey the message on what its cars and brand stand for, the technology that drives it and the examples of cars it sells in Europe, it can sell products under any roof.

Thread Starter #21

Fiat caffe, Delhi, is opened now.

Address
Fiat Caffe
40-42,Janpath
Opposite State Trading Corporation building
New Delhi - 01

Though the grand/official launch is on 3-Jan-2012.

Thanks for the update RSM.

I met a Ast. Manager from Fiat at the time of delivery of my Punto in Pune, and he categorically mentioned that there is one more Cafe which will be opened in Pune as well. Mostly in KP area with collaboration with Lavazza by early next year.

I am hoping that they can come up by Jan. Also, he had mentioned that eventually prospective buyers may be able to book cars from these outlets.

Now that would be interesting, booking your vehicle over a cup of cappuccino [:)]

Address
Fiat Caffe
40-42,Janpath
New Delhi - 01

Its on Janpath?
Damn,how I didn't noticed it,passed the place four times day before yesterday.Any ways:-
When are you posting some pics of the FIAT CAFFE?Like these are:-

Attachments

Last edited:

Does anyone have any idea where does Hyderabad stand? I think that Hyderabad is also a good market for the Fiat guys

350Z

Core Team

Fiat caffe, Delhi, is opened now. Though the grand/official launch is on 3-Jan-2012.
Fiat Cafe is located next to Ring Road Honda. Last weekend I was caught in massive traffic jam in CP when I was looking to visit Tata-Fiat Showroom (Kanchenjunga Building). It seems that dealership has been permanently shut down, but maybe for good because the sales persons appointed there were really lazy.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Address
Fiat Caffe
40-42,Janpath
New Delhi - 01

Thanks Ravi for the information but if you see the pictures Vipul has posted. It looks like that it is still under construction. After all what is the point opening it when now one will be there.

I think, it will be opened on 3rd Jan'12 as many stated.

Its on Janpath?
Damn,how I didn't noticed it,passed the place four times day before yesterday.Any ways:-
When are you posting some pics of the FIAT CAFFE?Like these are:-
Thanks Vipul for the pictures. Any idea how old these pictures are.

Anyone visited the cafe so far or crossed that area by any chance. [:)]

Thread Starter #30

Thanks Ravi for the information but if you see the pictures Vipul has posted. It looks like that it is still under construction. After all what is the point opening it when now one will be there.

I think, it will be opened on 3rd Jan'12 as many stated.
These are old pictures.
Caffe is ready and it opened with a soft launch. 3rd Jan will be official grand opening. You can visit now also.

Top Bottom