DIY - Paiting of Door Handles and OVRM

help in alto

i m planing to paint side mirrors in body colour by my self. have any one tried this???[surprise] any one know how remove them????

Re: help in alto

i m planing to paint side mirrors in body colour by my self. have any one tried this???[surprise] any one know how remove them????
BTW for which version of Alto?
If it has the basic ORVM, it is quite easy to remove. Open the plastic cap, you get 2 / 3 bolts, remove them, that's it.

If you are confident enough about your painting skill, go ahead with DIY. Else worth spending few extra bucks and get it done from a professional.

alto lxi. hmm i did it my self it wasn't great but i think it was ok[;)]. i didnt remove it. paint it as it is (it was THE mistake)[frustration]

Hey guys. I'd got my ORVMs painted body color a month back. It cost me Rs. 1000. I got it done locally in kollam, kerala. The fellow did a good job. Had to do denting and painting on both the front doors as well as repainting the front and back bumpers because some good-for-nothing had scratched my bumpers and banged my car door with something heavy. Dunno what. The entire paint job costed rs. 11k including polishing. I didn't get my door handles painted. Stupid me. will get it done soon and will let you know how much it costs for a rough idea about the costs in the various parts of the country.

Thread Starter #21
I had enquired it from a guy near to me for body color painting for OVRM, door handles and handle at back door. He said it would cost me around 2k. Looks like cheap. Dont know about the quality of the work.

Top Bottom