Diwali Scares For Our Wheels!

I was supposed to get delivery of my car yesterday but it got delayed due to registration not being done thanks to the dealer being lazy. Didn't really create a fuss about it because the car would be kept on the open road. Its better to take delivery later than keep it exposed to the crackers and mischief.

We have security and it has been cleared by the society with all the members, no fire crackers inside the compound.Outside the approach road, our security guard would keep the check on vehicles coming say visitors which would be parked on the adjoining lane, and one guard would be near the compound area to check.
Also to note all the parents or guaradian someone along with kid has tobe down along with kids, for safety for kids as well as others.
Have seen some nasty accidents so its better to get strict and enjoy the festive then sorry.

Last night i could hear the car sirens till 2am because of the crackers. At my place people/kids fire crackers on roads [anger]. Moreover there are no timings as well, the crackers starts from morning till 2-3 am next day.

Top Bottom