Diesel Hatchback / Sedan in Rs.8 Lakhs

Thread Starter #1
All,

My budget is around 8 Lkhs and I am looking for as diesel hatch/sedan. please suggest if there is any alternatives. Please help me to take a right decision [confused]

Re: I20 Rattling and A/C issues have been resolved yet?

Regarding alternatives if you are looking at the premium hatches then you can try Punto 90HP. If you believe in Skoda dealerships and Nissan you can check out Micra and Fabia too. I would love to suggest you Figo but you have a very good budget and if you buy Figo you will be missing many of the features coming in Punto or i20. If you are not a feature freak then you can include Figo also in your list too , one gem of an engine with good FE and nice handling.

If you are looking at sedans i think you can get fully loaded versions of only Manza and Dzire.

350Z

Core Team
All,

My budget is around 8 Lkhs and I am looking for as diesel hatch/sedan. please suggest if there is any alternatives. Please help me to take a right decision [confused]
Hello Jitzm, I would appreciate if you could mention more details which are asked in this thread. It'll help us to serve you better. Thanks!

Drive Safe,
350Z

If you can elaborate your requirements, we would be able to help you out better.

With a budget of 8 lacs, you have 2 options of Sedan, Tata Manza and Maruti Suzuki DZire, Mahindra Verito. Even the Ford Fiesta Classic falls in the similar price range, but i am not sure whether the on road price (of Top end Version) will fit in the budget. If you are okay with the looks of Verito, then do give it an eye. It has one great diesel mill under the hood.

For hatchbacks, you have got numerous options which include the Nissan Mirca, Fiat Punto, MS Swift/Ritz, Hyundai i20. Out of these Swift and Ritz are pretty popular and lack exclusivity, but come with the MASS assurance of excellent service backup. If you have good Tata-Fiat service point near your place, then do give a though to the Fiat Punto 90HP. You may go through following threads which will help you out with the details of the Punto 90HP:
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-fiat-grande-punto-90hp-road-test-review.html
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...nde-punto-90hp-detailed-ownership-review.html

Top Bottom