Carnation & Workshop On Wheels (WOW)

Thread Starter #1

Carnation Auto’s Workshop-on-Wheels service is a fleet of fully equipped, state of the art vans, manned by highly trained personnel that will professionally service almost any brand of vehicles and even provide a warranty on parts replaced. The associated services range from complete car care, car detailing and a host of other services, in partnership with world class companies like 3M and Castrol. This new service from Carnation Auto’s stable promises to facilitate the customer, so that he is able to spend quality time at home on holidays and does not have to take off from the office when he wants to get work done in his car. WOW offers service to the customer at his preference of place and time. This is not all, the car detailing or service is done in front of the customer, thereby maximizing convenience and satisfaction.

Speaking on the occasion, Jagdish Khattar, chairman and managing director, Carnation Auto said
With the launch of Workshop On Wheel’s, our commitment towards customers has further been strengthened. This premium service will allow customers to have the choice to participate in the process and experience. Carnation Auto’s multi-brand Workshop-on-Wheels provides corporate clients, fleet owners, RWA’s, SEZ, shopping malls and IT Parks, the added benefit of getting an entire range of cars serviced at one go, thus saving the time and effort of visiting a workshop.
The Workshop-on-Wheels service is backed by a nationwide network of state-of-the-art Carnation Auto Solution Hubs, global standards in equipment and workmanship and attractive package deals for multiple car owners.

Carnation Auto already has 12 Auto Solution Hubs operational across India; one each in Amritsar, Gurgaon, Kochi; two each in Chennai, Noida and Hyderabad and three in Mumbai. And is in the process of opening around 30 by the end of this fiscal.

Carnation Auto, on 8th December'09, has announced the launch of a new business vertical, Workshop-on-Wheels (WOW), which will provide car owners complete satisfaction and convenience of 'Your Time, Your Place' car servicing at the doorstep. Carnation will provide its customers a wide range of service options through the Workshop On Wheels.

Source - carnation & wheelsunpluggeed

Carnation looks promising. Mr. Khattar is the reason for Maruti's legendary service reputation and we can expect the same from Carnation too. Looking forward for one in my city.

oh!! I Forgot to tell all you guys!

This happened last month.

These guys came to my flat & put a stall where free car wash & polish was offered.

napster

Suspended
This is a good news, I just checked their website, They provide service in hyderabad too.

No, I was really busy TDing cars!

They are in Ambatur. Just in the same road of where KUN Service in loacted!

napster

Suspended
I ropped a mail regarding the price and other details, Got a reply from them within 4 hours, They requested fro contact details so that they can get in touch on mobile, I'll drop my contact details and lets see what'll happen.

@ Zinam Oh yeah noticed that yesterday only , Thanks!!

@ Napster Thats a pretty good response from them ,do keep us updated!!

napster

Suspended
Just got a call from carnation, I asked them to call anytime after 1pm and i got the call at 1:05pm[:D], That was quick
I enquired about the prices and details, They are offering a paid service which includes oil change, all the required filters, washing, Waxing, etc etc which you find in a normal paid check at any authorised service centre for Rs. 1280 for a maruti 800. I asked them what if you people find some other mechanical problems like drive shaft problem or so, In that case they are going to take the vehicle to their garage, Fix it and get it back to you. He promised that most of the problems will be rectified at your door step itself but if the problem is major, then they have no other option other than taking the car to their garage. The executive was patient eough to respond to all my questions with patience, Was communicating well too.

Thread Starter #15
But will they have all the spare parts for all the cars? That could be a costly affair for them. Normal dealers don't keep all the spare in their stores.

Top Bottom