Best Used Cars Under Rs.10 Lakhs To Boost Your Status!

Of all the cars mentioned here, I would simply pick a Civic. Purely for looks, scope for modifications,reliability and dud resale value ( good if you are in 2nd hand market[:D]).

Skodas though too tempting to buy are best avoided. Especially 2nd hand. Their cars have an uncanny knack of failing once warranty ceases to exist.

I would give the rest a pass.

350Z, you missed a car or rather a SUV which would be a mouth watering deal in used car segment. Yes, I am talking about the Fortuner. It will be one heck of a used buy.

Hey Sachin , Fortuner is pretty new to the market now and so cannot be bought under 10 Lakhs for atleast 2 years and besides finding a used Fortuner is itself a difficult prospect now!!

Thread Starter #19

350Z

Core Team
Even skoda Octavia vrs would fit this budget I think.
Yes it will but Octy vRS is more an enthusiast's car rather than a status symbol. However, I've added bigger Skoda siblings, that is Laura and Superb which are in true sense a status symbol with solid quality.

Cant these cars also be added to this list??

1.Hyundai Tucson
2.Mitsubishi Pajero
3.Corolla Altis
4.Nissan X-Trail
From four, Three of them are SUVs and I've intentionally avoided to add too many SUVs since saloons seems to fit this job better. About Altis, A brand new model is itself available at nearly Rs.10 Lakhs!

350Z, you missed a car or rather a SUV which would be a mouth watering deal in used car segment. Yes, I am talking about the Fortuner. It will be one heck of a used buy.
Toyota Fortuner was very much into consideration while preparing the list but what cooldhaya has posted is absolutely correct which I was about to say. The car is very new entrant into market, that too with such long wait list and then you expect it to be available in Used Car market under Rs.10 Lakhs? :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

My small contribution to this thread - though this car comes under Rs.10 Lakhs but used one is really great deal and car am talking about is Lancer! I think it will be available as used at around Rs.3 Lakhs or so? I really like that model, even more thanb cedia.

Toyota Camry, though its difficult to get one in that bill, but a friend just got one for about 10.51 so its very nearby so added.

Thread Starter #24

350Z

Core Team
Toyota Camry, though its difficult to get one in that bill, but a friend just got one for about 10.51 so its very nearby so added.
One can very much get a previous generation Toyota Camry at price of new Honda City.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Any body interested in a Camry for just 4.75 lakhs I came across one But done about 1.4 lakh kms and 2004 model .I broke the deal seeing the Odo and really afraid of maintenance could cost a bomb for a very luxury vehicle like this.

Thread Starter #26

350Z

Core Team
I actually came across a Honda Accord (First Gen. Indian Model) at about Rs.4.5 Lakhs, in mint condition, done approx. 40,000 on odometer, most likely sold by a genuine person. It was located quite close to my residence, but before even I could inquire about that. Some lucky chap drove it away. Bottom line is that not so often you get to see such deals.

Drive Safe,
350Z

So you mean I should have e proceeded with the deal but it had touched 1.4 lakh kms .
wouldn't the spares cost a bomb. [sad] The deal was offered today only .[thinking]

Thread Starter #28

350Z

Core Team
Nope, where did I say that? :smile: Maybe just mixed-matched with your post. It was an example of a mouth watering deal. 1.4 Lakh Kms is way a too much of odometer reading. I prefer second hands done not more than 30k – 40k, or at most 50k Kilometers on odo.

Drive Safe,
350Z

If its diesel , dont buy beyond 80K kms , else buy abouve 1.4L kms.

if its petrol , buy with any odo reading , fixing them is easy!!

Count civiv , you can get a used one in about 6 to 8 L range

Model: 200 Kompressor
- Est. Price: Rs. 8,85,000
- Approx. Kms: 60,000 +
- Manufacture Year: 2003
i need this car in the pic tell me where and when to come i need the car in kanpur ...... reply me at the earliest
regards

sunny bhatia

Top Bottom