Best Music System for New Swift

Hi Kishore,

I am anupam and also looking for ICE for Swift vdi. My dealer delayed my swift delivery from june to july. As u r looking for 2 din u can go for below

1) JVC XW 816 (check jvc india) - 12000 - 14000 (negotiation required) check for its service centre also. I have finalised this but i will buy this only by first make sure for their service centre as per warranty.

2) Pioneer AVH 1490 (touch screen, reverse camera option) - 16000-18000 k
India service is v v good. u can through the website

For speakers no. 1 is the JBL. No need to think of others

Front : JBL Component - 6000 k - 609C
Rear : JBL Coaxial - 4000 k
Amp : JBL 4 channel - 5000 k
Sub : JBL start from 8" to ...... u can choose at shop - 4000 k

U said u buy from MGA. First get the quotation of your choice from MGA and check the price from outside vendor. If difference is only of 2000 - 2500 then u should go for MGA becuase installers there will be sure professional. There are so many new installers in the market those can harm your electrical circuit and default door fitting.
dear i m also searching since last 2 months.... and i have went through different forums of differenct websites. So should be aware.

be in touch for other information.

thanks
anupam
Friends,

I need your help in choosing a good ICE for my new Swift VDI. I'm told that it will be delivered by 30th of this month (I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that the govt will not increase the 80K tax on diesel vehicles by then [:)])

My Budget is 25K.

I mostly listen to Telugu and Tamil songs.

I'm looking for a good 2 DIN HU (I personally feel that a 2 DIN HU gives a whole new dimension to the interiors of the car) which should have bluetooth, usb, aux-in.

I'm planning to buy them at MGA.

I am not familiar about the specs of music systems. Any suggestions for a good music setup will be helpful.

Thread Starter #33
I have seen a dual din 7" MegaAudio HU with my MGA dealer. It comes with built in GPS and all the other features. Main thing is it is fit in the dashboard and after fitting it, it will look like an inbuilt system for swift. I am very much impressed with that. but the cost is 37K. Any suggessions?

Hi dear,

It might be the product of caska india costs here is 35 K +. Below is the link it has all features GPS , Video, Backup camera Ready etc. and looks like integrated. But we should think twice before buy only HU for 37 K.........

mann karta hai or nai bhi

For me I would only say

1) Firstly I will check the quality of Integrated Audio in swift zdi at Maruti dealer.
2) If feels not good , then negotiation will start at shop of Maruti Dealer location
(go for it difference is not so much as compare to outside).
All products | AUTO

3) I m confused only for HU not for speakers / amp / sub. I will love to buy only JBL
for speakers / amp / sub.
4) HU preference

1) Pioneer AVH-1490 (touch screen , 3 preout, video format - divx only,
reverse camera support (18000- 20000 inr). negotiation required
2) Kenwood 7016 / 8016 single din (13000- 16000 inr) negotiation required
3) JVC

Kindly suggest only for HU. Budget for HU only will be 12000 - 20000 max. (i love the features bluetooth, steering wheel , reverse camera etc )

I have seen a dual din 7" MegaAudio HU with my MGA dealer. It comes with built in GPS and all the other features. Main thing is it is fit in the dashboard and after fitting it, it will look like an inbuilt system for swift. I am very much impressed with that. but the cost is 37K. Any suggessions?

Thread Starter #35
yes 37 k is too much for a hu. but u r spending 20k for hu and in future if u like to set up a navigator, u need to pay another 7 to 10 k and that would come with an additional display. with this hu all come in same display. i am very much interested in setting up a navigator. what u say. . .

Thread Starter #36
Friends, I have replaced my pioneer HU with CASKA..superb features and looks is awesome..but i would say the soound quality is not that much good when comparing with my old pioneer HU

Thread Starter #38
Friends - i am not at all happy with the sound quality with this CASKA HU..my pioneer system was rocking..but now i can here bass from my JBL 12" sub only in high volume..but when we increase the volume the sound quality is poor..any suggesstions to improve the sound quality? anything can be installed extra to improve the sound quality?

here is my configuration now.

CASKA HU (I hope only 2 Pre outs) 2 chanel sconnected for rear sp and 2 channels for sub

JBL 609C componet speakers - front and rear

JBL 1150 W sub with ported box..

appreciate if you could provide some suggessions...

Friends - i am not at all happy with the sound quality with this CASKA HU..my pioneer system was rocking..but now i can here bass from my JBL 12" sub only in high volume..but when we increase the volume the sound quality is poor..any suggesstions to improve the sound quality? anything can be installed extra to improve the sound quality?

here is my configuration now.

CASKA HU (I hope only 2 Pre outs) 2 chanel sconnected for rear sp and 2 channels for sub

JBL 609C componet speakers - front and rear

JBL 1150 W sub with ported box..

appreciate if you could provide some suggessions...
Thanks for sharing your experience,I will stick to stock HU and upgrade speakers

Thread Starter #40
hey..i found out..this was because of a mad equalizer setting done by the vendor..I have changed the equalizer setting and the sound is superb now..i dont feel any difference with my old pioneer system now in terms or SQ..[clap]

how much did it cost for your caska & there did you buy.,
and actually i found some thing similar to it in ebay for 18k. can i buy that.?. will the quality be the same?

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom