Best Car Vacuum Cleaner - Suggestion Please

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends, Can anyone tell me which car polisher and vacuum cleaner should I buy and it should have the option to get it connect with the car lighter socket. Tell me something which is easier and not much expensive as I cannot spend more then 2k fot both....

Re: The 2014 Honda City (First Look: Page 12)

hi ,
wishing all a belated happy diwali. can anyone tell me which is the best car vacuum cleaner available in the market and its approximate cost.

Whichever company vacuum you take, a 12v vacuum cleaner will never have the power of a 230v household one. If its possible drive your car close to your home and use an extension and the home vacuum to clean it
If you must have a 12v cleaner, go for the one from Black & Decker below

Black Decker Portable Handy CAR Vacuum Cleaner FOR ANY CAR 12 V ACV 1205 | eBay

There is a cheaper version of this without the pipe and accessories but go for the more expensive one with those accessories. Its worth the money.

Also a small note- prevention is better than cure. If possible, have your carper washed and your car cleaned at the service centre and then have them laminate your carpet in leatherite type material. Its much easier to clean your car then, so it will remain clean

Ameyam

I use eureka forebs wet and dry vaccum cleaner.
Does its job at its best.
It has allways helped me keep my car interiors at its best

Top Bottom