Best Car For City Traffic Conditions

Fazer

Suspended
^^You can easily expect 20+ on highways and something near about swift in City.
That's great. Then, Prakash should also consider the Nissan Micra. But, remember, It looks great in bright and flashy colours. :biggrin:

Maintenance depends on driver,you are driving an Optra Magnum and this car is known for high maintenance,but have you really faced its heat?
I am sure no,because auto lovers are always keep their cars happier than themselves.
My Dad drives sanely, unlike me [lol], hence, we have faced almost negligible problems since last 2 years. The car was second-hand, so we were already ready to face issues, But, unbelievably, this car proved to be very faithful. No breakdowns, No electricals gone kaput (except Wipers). Maintenance depends on the driving style of the driver, true.[:)]

Well best diesel car in the current market is 'the' Swift [;)]
So go for swift VDI , the waiting period is now dropping.

Otherwise you can go for TAIn's preferred Punto [:)]

^^Buddy,largest selling never means the best.I hope you got my point.

In my views overall its the Honda Jazz for petrol buyers and i20 for diesel buyers and if city driving is what the buyer need then nothing comes close to the Renault engine.
Yes,Figo TDCi can be the another choice.

Fazer

Suspended
+1 to Vipul.
The best selling car is not the BEST car always.
For example, Consider the Alto, the best selling hatchback. You will not say it is the BEST hatchback (when there are lots of hatchbacks in consideration like JazZ, i20, Ritz, i10,etc). The car becomes best seller when it is offered at a reasonable price and is a true VFM. (no offence to Alto owners)

----

Prakash should also consider the Chevy Beat Diesel.

When we say, its the best car, it is always compared to the cars in the segment or that price range.

We cant compare Alto to the i20 or Jazz whereas we can compare it to the EON and maybe Nano.

Fazer

Suspended
No, Vipul said that Best SELLING car is not the best car.
Okay, I agree I went too high with that Alto comparing it with i20, etc :tongue:.
But, Take it with Eon, Although eon has not fared out in the Indian market really well (as compared to Alto), It has much more features, Better Design, Interiors, Space, etc whereas Alto with much less features is the Best selling Hatchback. [:)]

The thing is that Alto is a trusted car, reliable, high mileage, low maintenance, etc and seems pretty much VFM for the 3L we spend. The Eon, priced above the Alto, is not a strong contender among other cars in the same price range. (WagonR, A-Star, Estilo, Beat,etc)[;)]

Thread Starter #22
Ya Best SELLING car is not the best car.

I will take a TD about Micra will say about it with in 2 days,. In my area there is no ASS,. have to travel upto 65kms from my location,..

Regards Swift & Rits it's common in My area,..

Fazer

Suspended
Yes, Do take a TD of Micra. Yesterday, My friend was also praising it a Lot. But, For his car, he went with POLO Tdi.
Anyways, In city driving, Micra's short turning radius will be of great help to you.

In my area there is no ASS,. have to travel upto 65kms from my location
WHAT?? Where do you live buddy?[surprise]
I am having 4 Maruti Suzuki, 2 Hyundai, 1 Honda, 1 Toyota, 3 Honda (2 Wheelers), 2 TVS and 2 Hero Honda Showrooms nearby my House, I mean, 7-15 Kms. :tongue:

Rest, Best of Luck for the purchase.[:)]

Thread Starter #24
I am having 4 Maruti Suzuki, 2 Hyundai, 1 Honda, 1 Toyota, 3 Honda (2 Wheelers), 2 TVS and 2 Hero Honda Showrooms nearby my House, I mean, 7-15 Kms.

Rest, Best of Luck for the purchase.
I want's to know what you had own ???, not from your apartment house members,.. [anger]

My Living place is Tirupur,there is no Service station for Nissan, And another one I had to travel a 65kms to Coimbatore for Service,.. that's'y doing for Xylo also [frustration],. i had to spend a whole day from 6 Am from start in Tirupur to 6.30 Pm Restart Engine in Coimbatore

Fazer

Suspended
My Living place is Tirupur,there is no Service station for Nissan, And another one I had to travel a 65kms to Coimbatore for Service,.. that's'y doing for Xylo also ,. i had to spend a whole day from 6 Am from start in Tirupur to 6.30 Pm Restart Engine in Coimbatore
WHAT! [surprise]

I want's to know what you had own ???, not from your apartment house members,..
Buddy, Sorry, :stupid: , I didn't understand what you mean?
Anyways, If you are asking my location : I live in Sector-16 Faridabad, Delhi.
And if you are asking my Car : It's a Chevrolet Optra, but Chevy showroom is only a 20 minute drive from my home (Shortcut through Villages).[:D]

Top Bottom