Apple VS Windows

What's Your Pick?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #3

AMG

Suspended
I meant mac vs windows.
Anyways, I have requested the mods to rename the thread

I think Windows would be my choice always. I don't want to limit myself to few options with Mac. My cousin is all praises for Linux(not sure which one), might have to take a look at it.

Thread Starter #8

AMG

Suspended
Well, linux, ubuntu etc etc are all niche products and used only by techies.

I feel MAC is like chauffeur driven car while Windows is like self-driven car. MAC is easy, view is good, but you are not in control and a bit expensive too.
Windows is good but once someone uses Mac, oh he/she will never want to leave it!!
Linux is a car for which you are the mechanic. You can buy parts off the shelf but you have to fit it yourself. BTW, thats only if your car runs into problems. Else all good.
My cousin is all praises for Linux(not sure which one), might have to take a look at it.
My vote is for Windows.

How many of you guys have really worked on a mac? i ve been working on both platforms for the past 8 years. with out doubt i ll vote for a mac. and who said that mac has only few options? what option in windows do u miss on a mac?

I feel MAC is like chauffeur driven car while Windows is like self-driven car. MAC is easy, view is good, but you are not in control and a bit expensive too.
From ur post it really seems u have never used Mac. Its the other way around if u ask me.

How many of you guys have really worked on a mac? i ve been working on both platforms for the past 8 years. with out doubt i ll vote for a mac. and who said that mac has only few options? what option in windows do u miss on a mac?
Very Very true. Mac is a hundred steps ahead of windows in any field u name. In fact, Most of the Eye-Candy people love so much in the Vista & 7 are taken from Mac!!

Top Bottom