Alternative Career Options for Members!

Re: ‘Need for Speed: Most Wanted’ Trailer Released

What if members of TAI are starcasted in this film ??
Here is what can happen -

* 350Z - Will be the cop with Bugati Veyron,
LOL, and every time he is tired pulling you off the road and issuing tickets.

* Vishwas - I will be in a truck, let me see how many cars can over-take me...coz road width will be same as that of truck,
Yippie, my marketing starts from now:
-No races,
-No burning of fuel(and rubber too),
-Environment will be protected.
-Can enjoy the first floor experience:
Who wants a test ride?
Hop in!!
Scania.jpg

* Jihu - Being the only girl here, she gets the privilege to drop the scarf & start the race,
It's he[lol]

S Class - Will take out a V12 AMG, overtake everyone at beginning of the race & put spike strips ahead. And till other racers are busy replacing the tyres (except Appu who is in Kangaroo), I will enjoy a 'Bhutta' (corn) sitting on the bonnet enjoying scenic view
A perfect example of Rabbit (you) and Tortoise(?? me?) ROFL!

If Aria and Scorpio/Punto get involved in some nasty incident the stuarts(350Z,IR,Vishwas) will have plenty to deal with,whilst some guy on the Laura TSI may just sneak up a race victory much to the dismay of someone with a mist grey Scorp.[;)]

@S Class:I think you are getting quite good response on your creation,but I think you need to complete the list as there are some more names.So what's the plan?

@Xovy:You are a naughty guy!![lol]BTW,your post was mind blowing.

Let me add some pics(I snapped form NFS MW) and you people must guess who is riding which car(add some wits too):-

If Jihu is a HE(we know that),then who is she?
speed 2012-07-15 15-20-03-48.jpg

Who may be this guy going off-road in his SUV?
speed 2012-07-15 15-22-05-98.jpg

And who is this guy driving a police car(note:those days there was no Bugatti veyron)?
speed 2012-07-15 15-24-33-68.jpg

And who is this guy driving an another police car(two levels below the above one)?
speed 2012-07-15 15-23-35-77.jpg

Who is this rogue truck driver who is not letting anyone race silently?
speed 2012-07-15 16-49-00-93.jpg

And at last who is this guy high revving his good 'PETROL' car?[evil]
speed 2012-07-15 16-50-48-85.jpg

Last edited:
If Aria and Scorpio/Punto get involved in some nasty incident the stuarts(350Z,IR,Vishwas) will have plenty to deal with,whilst some guy on the Laura TSI may just sneak up a race victory much to the dismay of someone with a mist grey Scorp.
Laura TSI could win only if he has done with the scarf-wali, if he is still busy then....[lol]

[lol], First of all after reading your posts, I really got a laugh !! Thank you guys with your narration on each other.

Thank you for creating such a nice thread. I missed it till now and came to know about this through S-class. Thank you man !!

Top Bottom