Alloy Wheels For Old Honda City 1.5 EXi

Thread Starter #32
guys just installed yokohama ES100 195/60/14 as suggested by ramie
and went for 14' Veloche rims, they are new in market but has great varieties to choose from and amazing quality.
Handling has improved a lot and so the riding too. [:D]
I m happy with the looks, the ride the quality and everything.

now its night so cant takes snaps but tomorrow if i'm home then'll definitely post them [;)]

Congrats Joncena,really happy so hows the car performing,noticible difference might be there in the ride quality ;) Please do post some pics we are eagerly waiting to see your ride

napster

Suspended
congos on the new footware, post some pics and how is the ride quality and performance wit hthe new footware.

Thread Starter #37
here are the most awaited pix

----
The tyres are just a month old (October) you can see the date.
----

@ramie/ napster: Ride is simply awesome. Today early morning met Renegade at bandstand. On the way i was constant at 80kmph and tested the road stability, the grip the noise and wow what to say??? You feel as if you are driving in air on cushined sofa!
Grip is amazing and so is the much much improved handling. Much handy now than before. Tyres are silent too very little or no noise as you can say. Dont know what the person sitting on rear wheels have to say!!

Car height has increased bit and from inside you feel little above as against previous state. And now i can barely feel the bumps and any bad patches on the roads and goes smoooooth on any speed breakers. 195 width has honestly added justice to the whole mod.

And what to say about the alloys? This design is new and haven't seen on any car yet. It has got shades of black, red and grey so looks nice tri combo and it suits the car just perfect. Combo of tyres and rims looks hot, isnt it?[clap]

Rest Renegade will define as he was the first one to see, inspect and experience the ride. Then we left after an hour and drove almost touching 110kmph from reclamation to my signal stop.

I have described everything i can.
Rest would love to hear from you guys. Cheers!![cheers]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tyres and alloys just awesome, its definitely a looker.
We drove through each and every pothole at Bandra Bandstand[lol].
It feels like the car is floating.

The alloy wheel looks great while in motion, Ronit the car desperately needs a spoiler.Get the spoiler soon buddy.

350Z

Core Team
Nice set of Alloys there, Congratulations!
This Alloy wheel design is something unique and me too have seen for first time, Red strips add the needed hot looks, Try to get the caliper red as well. You can consult this DIY Thread by napster.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #43
thanx guys. Yes i'm looking forward to color the calipers red but my bro is asking for another color match, so deciding between red, blue or purple. Will do the same in this week.

Top Bottom