Alloy Wheels Discussions and Show Off

And if they bend, then ? Can they b repaired or what?
You can always repair it for the time being, but it won't be as rigid as it used to be. My lenso was repaired from a bend because I was unavailable to get a single alloy of my same model[frustration]

Im planning to get my stock alloys on my ANHC painted black. Is this a good move? like will I face peeling etc?
If it's properly done , no harm. Else extensive peeling can happen. Do it from a local reputed painter. They will be the best[:)]

Hello Everyone,
I own a Ford Ecosport Trend 1.5 TDCI which comes with 195/65/R15 tyres. It comes with stock steel rims. Am planning to install Alloy Wheels. Won't be upgrading the tyres so 15 inch alloys will be fine. what are the advantages of alloy wheels over steel rims apart from aesthetics? kindly suggest a few designs that would go well with Golden Bronze Ecosport.

This is my ride. Kindly Suggest suitable alloys for the same.

Attachments

kkn13

Suspended
I suffered a puncture lately and had to use the spare on my 4 month old Tucson
Today I noticed some rust in the centre of the alloy on the inside where you would place the cap with Hyundai logo
The portion itself is solid but the chrome has chipped off though it cant be seen from the outside

Should I escalate it to Hyundai and get it changed? or is this normal given moisture content + salt water in Mumbai?
The spare has never been used before this

some more pics

Toyota liva near filmistan delhi

new generation swift with new stock alloys

kwid near to my shop

swift dzire near to my shop

alto near to my shop

Hello Everyone,
I am planning to upgrade my Ritz (Color: White, Variant: VXI) tyres which had done 40k km so far. I am confused whether to retain stock size (i.e 14") and upgrade only tyres to 185/70/R14 or upgrade to 15" rim and 190/60/R15 tyres. I am going to add alloys with this upgrade. Since options are more for 15" I am very much interested to switch to 15" rims. But I am worried whether the ride comfort will come down drastically if I upgrade to 15". Please provide your suggestions.

Hey guys, I am planning to change my k10's rims and tires, as car clocked 51k kms, so plz suggest me both...I have chosen plati alloy wheels,and tyres are confusing part..as I was thinking for Apollo amazer 4g, but my dad said mrf, or ceat.. I want that tyre which has minimum road noise, m gonna keep this car for 5 years more. And is it okay if I get 165/65 r13 tyres, I hope it won't affect FE, Help me with your suggestions.

Hello Friends,
Some pictures of my Ritz post tyre and alloy upgrade.
Wheel:
Brand: Lenso
Model: Samurai Hayato
Spec: 14inch, 5.5j, 38ET
Cost: 26000/- for set of 4
Tyre:
Brand: Michelin
Model: Energy XM2
Spec: 185/70/R14
Cost: 4750/- per tyre
Sorry for posting more images.

Attachments