Advice for a New Family Mover (Booked Hyundai i10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #64
Music_Swift, sir no saab or anything else then Vijay.Thankyou for your wishes.
Well yes ritz or brio could be but both were expensive compared to i10,brio has a superb engine very refined but our price range base model was available that tobe extended budget and wifey didnt like the overall looks and appeal, ritz was the same with much beyond budget and looks though she was okay with the rear sides but still we didnt wanted to stretch much for our petrol hatchback and compared to wagonR we both found i10 suited our needs perfectly so hyundai it was.

Thread Starter #65
Guys, any pointers before the delivery to be done or noted, as already have done my PDI at the stockyard, decoded my VIN number and then was the green signal for registerations, Car would be ready and delivery is decided on 16th Jan, after kamurta ends on 15th so next day cant wait to get my hands, so any last time pointers tobe looked at do post, as would be busy on 14th and 15th with uttrayan so want to check and confirm before going for delivery on 16th.

Thread Starter #67
Guys, any pointers before the delivery to be done or noted, as already have done my PDI at the stockyard, decoded my VIN number and then was the green signal for registerations, Car would be ready and delivery is decided on 16th Jan, after kamurta ends on 15th so next day cant wait to get my hands, so any last time pointers tobe looked at do post, as would be busy on 14th and 15th with uttrayan so want to check and confirm before going for delivery on 16th.
Guys any pointers as i said before, would be busy for two days for uttrayan and also the showroom is closed as well,so delivery is decided on 16th Jan pls do give your inputs for any last minute check before delivery and during the final handover keys, have a short list of documents tobe checked and all but still want to confirm and doesnt want to miss out on anything particular at this time.Thanks.
Cant wait now to get my hands on my car, why does this last minute wait is soo difficult to handle [;)]

Thread Starter #68
Guys, finally yesterday took the delivery of my new car [clap],kids were pretty exited to see their new car and to have a ride in it.Thankyou all for your help support and feedbacks for my every query, will post a review soon.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom