Addicted is here

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everybody,

As the title says I am totally addicted to the four wheels. Though till date I don't own any car I had driven most of the cars in the market let it be a test ride or friends' borrowed one. I feel in cloud 9 whenever I am in driver's seat. Hope I will get my own wheels soon may be a pre owned one to start with [:D]

I am in love with automobile industry from my childhood. My curiosity about automobile makes me crave for information in this field. Hope TAI will add more knowledge to this totally addicted person.

Cheers,
Sandeep

350Z

Core Team
Hi Sandeep, I’m glad to see another addition to the die-hard auto freak club; luckily you have stepped on the absolutely right place to quench your automotive thirst, welcome to aboard to The Automotive India! Do let us know if we could anyway help you to decide on a new or a pre-owned car. Also, please go through the Announcements section to understand functions and policies of community. For any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Hope to see you participating in various topics, Have a nice stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Welcome Sandeep!
Please tell us more about yourself and what you do.
Hi,
I am B.E.(Mech). After graduation I was working with Premier on there Sigma/RoadStar project (Hope you all recollect Sigma/RoadStar). Not on actual production line but on machining of gearboxes along with Tavera GB. Didn't found much promising career with PAL so left that company and now developing CAD/CAM applications.

Sandeep, Welcome to The Automotive India !!!
Thanks a lot.

Hello Sandeep, Welcome to The Automotive India.

Hi,
I am B.E.(Mech). After graduation I was working with Premier on there Sigma/RoadStar project (Hope you all recollect Sigma/RoadStar). Not on actual production line but on machining of gearboxes along with Tavera GB.
Well, Yes i remember the PAL Sigma. But thats long back.
And you have worked on Taveras GB too, thats really interesting. Hope to have some technical thread on Gearboxes from you.

Cheers,
Akash

Welcome to TAI sandeep.
Have a pleasant stay.
Feel free to ask anything on this forum, And you will get lot of information.
And do you design now in Solid Edge apart from CAD/CAM.?

Thread Starter #13
ilango[speed thirst];38734 said:
Welcome to TAI , have a great stay.

Mechanical engineer yipee!!!
Thanks a lot !

Hello Sandeep welcome to TAI , have a great stay here!

Any plans to get a new set of wheels?
Just started hunting for the wheels, will update once I finalized.

Welcome to TAI sandeep.
And do you design now in Solid Edge apart from CAD/CAM.?
No, I do not design in Solid Edge but I am working on development of sheet metal/tube/3D cutting softwares which are the add-ins in SolidWorks.

Top Bottom