A Big Hi To All from New Ford Fiesta Owner

i got a call from ford dealer claiming fiesta will give 30+ if I have a good driving style
I really don't know a good driving according to him
for me car usually stays in 3rd or 4th during my route to office and back it;s mostly 4th

i got a call from ford dealer claiming fiesta will give 30+ if I have a good driving style
I really don't know a good driving according to him
for me car usually stays in 3rd or 4th during my route to office and back it;s mostly 4th
i think they are gone mad[lol]. with all good driving such doing some desent speed of 80-90 kmph in the highways my car has never crossed a mileage of
19 kmpl.Even the ford ikon mileage is itself 23 kmpl and when you maintain a speed of 60-70 kmph it gives 26 kmpl max NOTHING MORE THAN THAT

Thread Starter #33
I got first service done yesterday and will update you the latest mileage shortly. Ford service engineer told me that the mileage will improve by 3-4 kms after first service.

rajvel
exactly my point
i don't understand why government doesn't act towards these companies which are falsely putting up claims to sell their products
i mean what is a good driving style going to fetch me 30+ in city conditions [lol]
oh should I alter my bad driving style to good as per ford [frustration]

rajvel
exactly my point
i don't understand why government doesn't act towards these companies which are falsely putting up claims to sell their products
i mean what is a good driving style going to fetch me 30+ in city conditions [lol]
oh should I alter my bad driving style to good as per ford [frustration]
sure sir
myself was always fed up after discussing with those ford guys.
Do you have any email id for complaining if the cars work is not properly done.
Always i'm fed up talking with them[confused].
Many problems i have but they convience me send home always.
such power steering is little hard when compared to other fiesta they are giving reson on my tyres so now replaced going to let for service tomorrow morning.
next engine immobilizer light not flashing for about one and half years and they never done anything for that etc.

One day i took my car for mileage problem they blame my driving style
then my biggest doubt
we people(petrol heads)buy these car to have great speed with big amount of pickup. Then why should we drive in 80 kmph at 2000rpm for that we can buy some cheaper cars know.

350Z

Core Team
Let us limit this thread to introduction / welcome notes. Please feel free to post in the relevant section for other issues. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #41
Thank you Raja and Music_Swift.

My Fiesta is Style variant. From May 2012, only two variants available - Style (has everything other than Alloys, Voice Control and auto folding mirrors as main features) and Titanium.

It has run 2,696 (to be precise) as of now.

harish
have you driven it out on highways
how is the response if yes
I know bangalore traffic is congested due to narrower roads
one of my friends lives on the outskirts for the same reason and drives in to the city for work
what features are unique as compared to other sedans in the segment and which ones do you enjoy most

Thread Starter #43
Yes, I have driven in the very first week of my buy for about 500kms (to and fro). Response was awesome and I did not feel tired at all. Even I got mileage of 20.

I can think of voice control and cruise control that are unique to other sedans in this segment (apart from solid build quality and pure driving pleasure). But I enjoyed cruise control to the max in the highway. I set the speed at 80 (becos its new car) and it was like breeze all the time. With just touch of a button, you can stop it and resume. When I slowed down, cruise control goes off and after pressing resume button, it comes back to 80 quickly with WOW. This amazed me so many times through out the trip. My ownership review is half way and will post it as soon as it is done.

nice man
the cruise control feature sounds really interesting
which model did you go for fiesta and what was the final onroad price for this ?

Top Bottom