2010 Chennai Auto Expo Coverage

Thread Starter #1
This expo was held in Chennai few weeks back. Not many attractions though except for a few exotics like Z4 , Carrera , Evolution X and some vintages like Mustang , Jaguar and a few more.

Here are the pictures. Am sorry for the not so properly taken photos because the crowd was too much and it was getting increasingly difficult to click a car properly!

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Nice pictures. You told that event was not as good as Delhi's Auto Mall but I'm finding it quite well organized in these images. But yes, there seems to be some rush.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Here are few more:

Still more to come
-----------Next Post-----------
@ 350Z Do you think so? I din like the event much maybe because it was too crowded! I cant even imagine how Delhi Auto-Expo will be![surprise]

Thanks for renaming the thread properly.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
Here are the next set of pictures:

And forget to mention they even revved hard the Carrera and the Z4 which was also a major attraction! The crowd went berserk each time they were revved![:D] The Z4's detachable roof was also in motion , sorry guys couldn capture a video of the same!
-----------Next Post-----------
The last set of pictures are a good ICE'D Swift. A product called GARMIN supplies touch-screen HU enabled with GPS and two LCD screens at the back of the front seats for around 45k. That Swift had a mono amp powering a sub and components in the front , all JBL! The effect was BOOM BOOM![music]

That's all Folks!

Attachments

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Too bad of Mitsubishi that they are only teasing the public by showcasing Evo-X at various automotive events, and not even ready to give a hint about its launch.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I just noticed you captured a pic of Astars dash. How did you manage to get on the rear seat. Its damn cramped!

excellent coverage cooldhaya [thumbsup] i can see that red porsche door is open..did you sat in it or any other supercar??

Top Bottom