“Special” Cars Spotted in Mumbai!

350Z

Core Team
That's indeed the Sonata. Have a look on their website for more customized jobs.
Guys the other day I spotted a dodge suv in bandra I did click some pics on my phone will post here tommorow mind blowing presence it had .
Was it a Dodge Durango? Please upload the images.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I know about this Endeavour. I've seen it in bandra west on hill road many times. Its really mighty and muscular offroader. First time my eyes were wide opened and my jaws were dropped on road when I got its first heavy muscular monster appearence.

Re: “Special” Cars spotted in Mumbai!

That's indeed the Sonata. Have a look on their website for more customized jobs.

Was it a Dodge Durango? Please upload the images.

Drive Safe,
350Z
ok as promised pics of the dodge suv ,sorry for the late as i had totally forgot.
pics are from my cellphone so excuse the quality
i have yet to see any other suv with such kind of imposing and dashing suv

Attachments

350Z

Core Team

ok as promised pics of the dodge suv ,sorry for the late as i had totally forgot.
pics are from my cellphone so excuse the quality
i have yet to see any other suv with such kind of imposing and dashing suv
This is a Dodge Nitro alright. It is MP registered and I have seen many more exotics from there including Mazda RX8, Chrysler 300C, Nissan 350Z, Jeep Cherokee etc.

Drive Safe,
350Z

This is a Dodge Nitro alright. It is MP registered and I have seen many more exotics from there including Mazda RX8, Chrysler 300C, Nissan 350Z, Jeep Cherokee etc.

Drive Safe,
350Z
What must be the price of this in India ?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes you are right Vibhor that's a dodge Nitro. Looking Huge on Indian roads[:)]

What must be the price of this in India ?
Dodge has discontinued this SUV now.

This is the first time i am seeing a dodge vehicle in India. It would be great if dodge bring these 2 super awesome and powerful cars in India.Actual muscle car[;)]
Dodge Challenger
1.jpg

2.jpg

Dodge Charger. My personal favorite. Comes with three engine options
1. 3.6-Liter V6 (300 HP)
2. 5.7-Liter V8 (370 HP)
3. 6.4-Liter V8 (470 HP)
3.jpg

4.jpg

2015 Dodge Challenger spotted in India

For the very first time, a brand new 2015 Dodge Challenger has been spotted driving around in India. Before excitement levels spiral out of control, one must take note that Dodge does not make one of these iconic muscle cars in RHD (right hand drive) configurations, which means that this particular example, in all probability, is a privately imported unit. It’s not clear if this particular Challenger is RHD or LHD; if at all its the former, it has to be an after-market conversion.

2015-Dodge-Challenger-in-India.jpg

Internationally, the 2015 Dodge Challenger is available with a choice of V6 and V8 petrol engines, ranging from a 3.6-Liter Pentastar V6 good for 305 hp, all the way up to the tire shredding, 6.4-Liter Hemi V8 featuring in the 707 hp, SRT Hellcat version. Transmission options include a six-speed manual or an eight-speed automatic, both sending power to the rear wheels only.

Other features include a choice of 18- or 20-inch alloy wheels, leather upholstered interiors, a 8.4-Inch touch-screen equipped infotainment system, independent front suspension and a 5-link rear suspension with optional Bilstein high performance dampers. Also on the offing are all-wheel disc brakes, Electronic Stability Program, All Speed Traction Control, multiple air-bags etc. The 2015 Dodge Challenger retails from $26,995 for the base SXT trim (V6), and goes all the way up to $59,995 for the SRT Hellcat (Hemi V8).

Re: 2015 Dodge Challenger spotted in India

It's great to see a brand new Pony car in India. Disappointed with the V6 though. Owner should have bought R/T V8 or even the Scat Pack. Still looks fantastic, has a presence.

Re: Guess: Which Car's Part is This?

Not sure if this qualifies for thread, but to bump this thread i'll post it.
Also it took me a few google searches to identify the car [embarass]

Had spotted this beauty in Kashedi Ghat in this September, and today while going through old videos found it again.

guess.jpg

Top Bottom