Which Insurance? Chola MS or TATA AIG?

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since owning my car I have been using Maruti Insurance of Royal Sudaram. Each time I renewed the policy by Maruti Car dealer. Now I see Maruti Insurance site is offering online renewal of policy. What would be wise of me to get a quote from the dealer and compare with it the site quote and proceed accordingly or blindly go to site and renew? My insurance will expire in mid August. Is it beneficial to renew early? The dealer's representative had contacted even before 60 days of expiry of existing policy. Friends please advise.
Get quote and IDV from dealer. If you are taking zero depreciation then do confirm with dealer that the quote provided by him has zero depreciation amount added in it. Also confirm if NCB benefit is given to you (if you are eligible for NCB).

After getting all these information do your homework by using sites like Policybazaar and Coverfox. Put the IDV and check what other insurers are quoting including your old insurer Royal Sundaram. If you find any lowest premium policy then do call your dealer and ask for some discounts (few times this works).

You can renew your policy 2 months prior to expiration.

Guys...does anyone know about the cashless garage network of tata aig, especially in Pune? Their executives say they have a tie-up with all Hyundai authorized dealers in Pune, but if I do a search on their website, I can't see even a single garage listed in Pune. The customer reps are not ready to share the list on email. So I am a little doubtful. Would be great if anyone can share their experiences with claiming with Aig and their cashless garages...

Top Bottom