Vellore - Munnar in Vista VX: Just AWESOME

Great TL AppU, I will be visiting munnar this Aug, any idea how the weather is going to be?? Any good hotels to eat, (preferably Non-Veg)?
Also can you please share "must see places", so that it will help me plan my trip

Thanks a lot!

Anand

Thread Starter #48
Great TL AppU, I will be visiting munnar this Aug, any idea how the weather is going to be?? Any good hotels to eat, (preferably Non-Veg)?
Also can you please share "must see places", so that it will help me plan my trip

Thanks a lot!

Anand
Thank you for your compliments Buddy [:)]

Anand,

I came to know from the cottage owners that July & August will be the rainy season there. If you enjoy the drive in rain, then go ahead with your plans.

Regarding Non-Veg hotel: there is a hotel before some 3-4 shops from Hotel Dhanyashree with ample parking space(forgot the name of the Hotel:( ). We had Non-veg dinner there. all the items were very good. just have a try there

I've took these below Maps with me during the trip. Hope this will give a idea. And also pls refer this link : http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ing-bangalore-munnar-trip-mid-may-2013-a.html

Important Sightseeing map of Munnar.JPG

sightseeing-munnar.png

Wow ...! Superb narration boss....! Awesome Pics ...! Your tempting me for a trip to munnar.
Thank you Raj[;)]

Plan the trip to Munnar very soon [;)](Hope you got the point)

Thread Starter #52
Great Trip, great ride, great vista :)
Thank you dear[:)]

Great Travalogue and nice picture .
Which hotel you stay in Munnar
Thanks for the Compliments Johnnie Walker[:)]

Sorry for being rude. Did you read the travelogue? He has mentioned about his stay including parking the vehicle. I believe he has even shared the tariff also.
@Johnnie Walker: As appus said, I've mentioned about the hotel as well as the tariff.

you can check it out here: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...unnar-vista-vx-just-awesome-2.html#post298417

Last edited:
actually my parents dint agree for a black one [frustration] finally I had to convince myself and then now I like white too [:)] sorry AppU , we Indians are low conceptual people so this "sir" comes into play without our knowledge [:)] BTW I'm getting my whity on Thursday.

Top Bottom