Trip To Chennai

@Sethu and Appu

Have you felt something is missing in the meet [;)] anyway excellent pics friends, hope our SR enjoyed with you guys[:)]

Hi Guys, I have sent all the shots from my DSLR to Mr. Sethu.

As he is taking some time to compile.. here is a teaser shot..
Karthik, Am sorry. Got held up with something else. Really sorry. I request you to post the pics from your side.

@Sethu and Appu

Have you felt something is missing in the meet [;)] anyway excellent pics friends, hope our SR enjoyed with you guys[:)]
Ohh.. How come someone is missing here?

images (9).jpg

ohhh my god. RK is missing. Sir where are you..

It was really a nice meet with SR and Chennai guys.

@SR:
though we followed your Leh TL, we asked so many questions about your trip and your answers were excellent & it inspired us to do such a wonderful trip very soon [:)]

For sure, I'll get the route plan before making the LEH trip[;)].

All the pics came out very good.

Karthi & Sethu sir: we all are waiting for the pics. I guess, Sethu sir took some snaps of delicious food.

Gurrala: Yes, we missed you. hope we will have a meet with TN, KL and AP members by next year[;)]

Chennai guys:
you guys made my day. I really thank all of you guys for the patience, till I return to restaurant. It was nice meeting you all.

@AR Ram: from left to right:Sethu. Saravana(dhaya friend), Dhaya, octy_vin(vinod), AppU(vinoth), Bikerboy(Ajay), Dhaya's Friends. Photo taken by Karthi
IMG_2056.JPG

Last edited:

Top Bottom