The TAI-ger Scooter Tour Of India

This group suddenly seems to be so quiet. We should start steaming in ideas and quickly fix up a rep and a destination. Before that we have to find a convenient date for all members. All of you pour in your ideas so we can all help to make it a more successful trip.

Thread Starter #32
Hello guys ,
Its been a long time i logged on to my TAI - profile , was all busy with my university exams . (PS - I am a students pursuing bachelors ) . But as i was going to all the posts i could see that very few member's are there from north India side who are really excited about this trip . and since coming anyplace to the south would be a pretty long tour for me , which would be pretty much impossible to cover . So i have a suggestion , that why don't we all make BHVM as the leader for the South Indian two wheeler tour ? Although many more suggestions are welcome :)

Last edited:

bhvm

Honoured Member
Hello guys ,
Its been a long time i logged on to my TAI - profile , was all busy with my university exams . (PS - I am a students pursuing bachelors ) . But as i was going to all the posts i could see that very few member's are there from north India side who are really excited about this trip . and since coming anyplace to the south would be a pretty long tour for me , which would be pretty much impossible to cover . So i have a suggestion , that why don't we all make BHVM as the leader for the South Indian two wheeler tour ? Although many more suggestions are welcome :)
Dear JSK,
I am honored that you thought me as worthy for that post.
However, This will be my Very first 2 wheeler trip and I am not really sure how to lead everyone. I mean won't we need a seasoned rider for this?[confused]

BTW I live in Maharashtra, Not south.

Thread Starter #34
Dear bhvm ,

what i feel is a passionate person like yourself can very well lead many people :) and i am also not a seasoned rider , just did a delhi trip with my activa in may this year , 600 kms up and down , thats it .

bhvm

Honoured Member
600Kms!?
And you say you're not a seasoned rider?
Man my Longest trip was 150 KM max, that too half time driven by wife.

What really disappointed is no other members seem to be interested in scooter trips.

Last edited:
I also want to be a part of this trip. But as I am a student till now thus it will be a bit difficult for me because of my boards and financial matters. Neverthless I will somehow try to manage the financial part as well as the boards if you guys allow me to join this trip. But it will be impossible for me if the trip extends more than 600 kms [cry] . I own a Hero Maestro in stock condition which was purchased on 29th June 2014. [:D]

bhvm

Honoured Member
I also want to be a part of this trip. But as I am a student till now thus it will be a bit difficult for me because of my boards and financial matters. Neverthless I will somehow try to manage the financial part as well as the boards if you guys allow me to join this trip. But it will be impossible for me if the trip extends more than 600 kms [cry] . I own a Hero Maestro in stock condition which was purchased on 29th June 2014. [:D]
Allow?
You're most welcome.
We are only 3 folks till now and live an all diverse directions of India. I am afraid just coming together will need more than 800KM for driving.[frustration]

Allow?
You're most welcome.
We are only 3 folks till now and live an all diverse directions of India. I am afraid just coming together will need more than 800KM for driving.[frustration]
BHVM, I'm in my buddy with my Aviator DLX. We need few more members and a destination.

i think we have been discussing this for a long time now however the destination is not yet finalised. i wonder whether this wonderful trip that we have planned will let us wander through the wonderful roads of our wonderful country.[;)]

bhvm

Honoured Member
Jaskgrandi10 probably.
central India is best place. but time is running out as feb heat will be a killer. this is our last chance.

if this trip is happening, my wife also wishes to chime in.

Top Bottom