Tata Nexon XZ+ Diesel: Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16
Please do mention how has the long time review now been for you ? How many KMS have you clocked? What's the service been like etc?
Hello Dear,
I have clocked 12.7k km till date. So far my experiences with service centre is great. I did my first n second service till now.

Hello Dear,
I have clocked 12.7k km till date. So far my experiences with service centre is great. I did my first n second service till now.
Thanks @Hemant for the update, your nexty has clocked/munched quite much in this 7 months, good going.

Did you get the BCM update?

Regards
Vinod

Thread Starter #18
Thanks @Hemant for the update, your nexty has clocked/munched quite much in this 7 months, good going.

Did you get the BCM update?

Regards
Vinod
Thanks Vinod Ji!
My Nexty clocked 13k yesterday. For BCM update, I was the one who shared that video of autofolding ORVM. But my reasons was different, tail LED lights stopped working after 1 hour driver with head lights on.

Happy motoring
Hemant

Last edited:
Thanks Vinod Ji!
My Nexty clocked 13k yesterday. For BCM update, I was the one who shared that video of autofolding ORVM. But my reasons was different, tail LED lights stopped working after 1 hour driver with head lights on.

Happy motoring
Hemant
Are both sides LED's not working? Maybe a case of a bad connection.

Hello everyone,
After long time back here.
Finally I clocked 10k km mark and throught to write something.
So far my experience with my Nexty is great. There was few small niggles I faced with my car. Tata services guys are pretty helpful and resolved all the issues I had. The first issue I had with slotting 5th gear which has been resolved during first service. Second issues was with boot lid which was resolved after second service. Last and final issue I had with tail light LEDs, left side tail LEDs stopped working after some time. This has been resolved by BCM update which also added auto folding ORVM feature to my car.
About the experiences, my love is growing every passing day for my Nexty. Sports mode is the mode of choice which offer best fuel economy in city conditions. My music system recently updated to 11.40 feb version and it’s improved rear camera response time, increased Bass and better AA connectivity.
Fuel economy is still on lower side, 14 in B2B city condition and highway 19kmpl.
When I bought my beast I hardly see any Nexon on NCR road but things changed by now. I regularly see atleast 4-5 Nexon whenever I drive 30-40 km in Delhi.
Also I am part of a Nexon owner group and some of us are very good friends by now. This weekend we organised a off road drive meet and it went really well. Nexon performed really well on Sandy track but obviously we missed 4x4. Being a group we have multiple benefits TSS pay special attention to our cars and our issues resolved on priority. We have been called personally for any software update.
So far I had 4 highway drives and Nexty performed like a charm. I have had both relaxed drive where I used eco mode most of the time speed set between 100-110kmph. On other hand I drove the car at 140-150kmph for almost 100kms in sports mode. Car performed really well in both the cases so no complaints about the performance.
Please find some Nexty’s pics. I will post off road meet pics soon.

Happy motoring
Hemant
Thanks Hemant for sharing detailed experience.
Can you let me know more about your Nexon owners group?
I would like to join if possible.

Thanks sarjit

Top Bottom