Suggest a New Smart LED TV Under Rs.60,000

Technically, the only difference between LED and LCD tv is the lighting source. Everything else is same. They market LEDs as advanced. But the truth is, its not. And electricity bills in LCD will be higher, but unnoticeable. And you will pay much higher amount if you go for a LED tv with similar configuration.
Same goes for 3d tv. Even a normal tv can work as 3d tv.

Technically, the only difference between LED and LCD tv is the lighting source. Everything else is same. They market LEDs as advanced. But the truth is, its not. And electricity bills in LCD will be higher, but unnoticeable. And you will pay much higher amount if you go for a LED tv with similar configuration.

These are the 2 final selected model lg LG 42LS5700 LED LCD TV - Full HD 1080p Smart TV providing Rich Content with Easy Control - LG Electronics IN , and Samsung LED TV - 101.6cm (40) Full HD LED TV (UA40F5500AR) - OVERVIEW but wright now Iam confuse as Iam getting these 2 model on same price ie RS 58000 is this price is justified or I need to bargain more so guys I need advice from you people so please do the needful.
get some HD content on a pen drive.

maybe a youtube 1080p video , a movie or a trailer , check the performance of both the TVs back to back to make a judgement.

But I feel , LED is more crisper than LCD. The color output is good on LED TV.

Thread Starter #21
So now Iam getting lg 5700 for RS 57000 but without smart remote control and wifi dongle , without these 2 feature I don't think this tv can said to be smart tv so to do needful I have to spend 4500rs extra on it , and on other hand Samsung tv has inbuilt wifi function .

@Subham

I agree with you on that LG thing where you need to buy those two things extra. But

Finalise a choice more suits to your usage as are you planning to use smart tv functions regularly, if so check the price of Samsung and buy it if wifi is in built and there is no dongle required ??

If the smart tv functions you use them in future and is occasional then buy LG tv as my view was same while buying my TV, if I want to use them then I do not mind buying that dongle and remote

So the decision depends on usage priorities. After watching both the TVs which one you like more, try watching them from different angles and see the pic clarity and ask them to play the TV with regular cable than custom made blueray DVDs in which everything looks good.

So now Iam getting lg 5700 for RS 57000 but without smart remote control and wifi dongle , without these 2 feature I don't think this tv can said to be smart tv so to do needful I have to spend 4500rs extra on it , and on other hand Samsung tv has inbuilt wifi function .
have you checked out the E 6030?

how was the performance compared to the F550?

and how much is the price difference?

for prices

see similar sites

LCD TV Price India, Buy LCD TV Online, Best LCD LCD TV, LED TV, Flat TVs India - Infibeam.com

Thread Starter #24
Time to update the thread I finally bought Samsung ua40f5500ar and I'm more then satisfied with my decision it fulfill all my needs flawlessly and picture quality specially the hd channels are very good the features which I love are.
1. All share cast (mirror screening)
2. Inbuilt wifi and browser
3. Samsung smart view
4. Smart remote control
5. File shareing
6. Wireless Mouse and key board work flawlessly.
Thanks for the help guys accept my regards

Top Bottom