Skoda Rapid 1.6TDi CR MT Elegance Ultima Candy White - The White Monster!

Thread Starter #62
so exactly after 1 year, another rapid joined our family! Its for my cousin bro.
its 1.5TDi DSG
Black car with Black package.
must be India's only black car to have the black package straight from the showroom!

features included apart from my (white) rapid are Smoked Halogen Projector Headlights, Smoked Foglamps , Black Grille , Cruise Control , Leatherette seats and an updated Instrument cluster
the white rapid has Projector for Low beam and separate reflector for high beam , where as in the smoked headlamps high beam is operated by the projector solenoid.

accessories from dealer

* Door Sil guards
* 70% VLT sun film
* full PVC mat
* 3d Mats
* Skoda Superb's Horn (direct plug and play for rapid)

skoda gives free 4 years warranty and breakdown assistance for DSG variant, whereas MT gets free first year insurance also
over all it costs approx 14.5L including the accessories from dealer

The DSG Box is right now learning the user shift pattern and takes some time to shift.
shibu'sclicksmotion.jpg

shibu'sclicksDUEL.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Sai on Rapid.Black looks hot in Rapid.How much did dealer gave discount on Rapid DSG?We are planning to buy one as a second car at home and need some pics of Black one also.And,BTW my mom's cousin also bought a Rapid TDI DSG in red colour last month.

Last edited:
Firstly, congrats on both the Rapids. And WOW a black Rapid with the BP, I must say its a stunner. A dealer I consulted said it isn't possible to get the BP in black, may i know how you got it? [angel]

Hi,

The black with black edition looks awesome.

I am from ngl, would like to get some info about your Black edition

Vroom,
AJRP

Last edited by a moderator:
so exactly after 1 year, another rapid joined our family! Its for my cousin bro.
its 1.5TDi DSG
Black car with Black package.
must be India's only black car to have the black package straight from the showroom!

features included apart from my (white) rapid are Smoked Halogen Projector Headlights, Smoked Foglamps , Black Grille , Cruise Control , Leatherette seats and an updated Instrument cluster
the white rapid has Projector for Low beam and separate reflector for high beam , where as in the smoked headlamps high beam is operated by the projector solenoid.

accessories from dealer

* Door Sil guards
* 70% VLT sun film
* full PVC mat
* 3d Mats
* Skoda Superb's Horn (direct plug and play for rapid)

skoda gives free 4 years warranty and breakdown assistance for DSG variant, whereas MT gets free first year insurance also
over all it costs approx 14.5L including the accessories from dealer

The DSG Box is right now learning the user shift pattern and takes some time to shift.
View attachment 167244

View attachment 167245
Hi saishibu38380, Congrats on both of your Skoda Rapid's, and the white Rapid looks Elegant And mature, the Black Rapid With black package looks Stunning and Sporty. Congrats on both the car's and have a happy smiling and safe miles ahead.[:)]. And may i know the break-up cost of the Rapid TDI DSG Style Plus as we are planning to take one for my sister.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #71
Hi saishibu38380, Congrats on both of your Skoda Rapid's, and the white Rapid looks Elegant And mature, the Black Rapid With black package looks Stunning and Sporty. Congrats on both the car's and have a happy smiling and safe miles ahead.[:)]. And may i know the break-up cost of the Rapid TDI DSG Style Plus as we are planning to take one for my sister.
It costed 14L when we purchased. If you are buying now, go for Style variant as it gets Rain sensing wipers, folding mirrors.

So finally the date arrived! it was a beautiful Friday morning and an auspicious day too. It was akshaya thritya! since the showroom was some 80km from our hometown,we started at around 7:30am. We were 6 members in total , took our accent and i10 . We reached the showroom after breakfast in a hotel at 9:00am. None of the Sales representatives or the managers arrived. One a security guard and cleaners were there. They welcomed us ,asked us to wait in the customer lounge and offered lemon tea . How could I sit and wait! I couldnt control myself!, went out and took my camera from i10. Fixed the nice 18-55mm kit lens! As there was no one to stop me to theur Yard. I jumped into in through the service bay exit! Oh My bad luck! I see a lot of Rapids neatly parked there! Thankgod the spoilers helped me! He was standing quietly next to a Santro. I clicked some pics there. then 2 office guys came there to make him ready for delivery . I asked them to put the car in different positions and clicked a few pics. I also did a silent PDI there. The car was not washed. I rang up to my sales executive and asked him why the car is still not ready for delivery. He apologized and made all arrangements as quick as possible. All ready by 10am. But the guy who went to by garland and lemon didn't turn up. so we decided to take delivery without those as the good time ends by 10:30am. The sales executive Nallathambi, who got really close with our family, handed over the Keys, RTO certificates and insurance papers to my grandpa , then my grandpa handed over those to my dad. we took the car out for a short ride to a temple. After the formal pooja at a Ganapathi temple near by I got the keys! we took the car to a near by location where singam tamil movie was shot, and I clicked a few pics of rapid along side accent. there ends my delivery story!
A MILLION THANKS TO TAI MEMBERS AND TEAM FOR HELPING ME CHOOSING THE RIGHT RIDE.
here is the link to the car hunt thread

let me quickly put those pros and cons along with the feature that comes along

The Ultima Kit
  • Garmin nuvi 2565 LM GPS with Wifi Camera (a separate review will be coming in the next post)
  • Skoda reverse parking sensor
  • Ultima leatherette Seat covers
  • Ultima Sill guards
  • Ultima floor mats
  • Ultima graphics (I asked the dealer to put only on the side and not on the roof,hood and dickey )

Pros
  • Projector headlights (its manual levelling Halogens)
  • center arm rest
  • almost nill in cabin NVH
  • rear spacing
  • no noticeable tyre noise ( apolla alnec 185/60/r15 is just prefect)
  • RD 320 stock radio. it supports iPod connectivity and Bluetooth audio quality is great
  • good steering response and suspensions ( i feel the suspensions are some 5% better than accent)
  • tilt and telescopic steering adjustment
  • LEDs in number plate lamps (its direct from Audi)
  • theatre dimming lights the works with the remote
  • window up and down with remote
  • Climatronic AC and rear vent
  • power window and HU works with out ACC turned ON , the Power window works for some 5 min after ACC turns off

Cons
  • missing the skoda type horns
  • lumbar support is not that great
  • No electonic foldable ORVM
  • Rear vents cant be closed

Accessories i got from dealer
  • Wurth Sunfilm
  • full interior PVC mat
  • Spoilers
  • Gel perfume
  • Sai Baba Hangings for IRVM

I guess this is the 1st Rapid in TAI with projectors [;)]
excuse me! i will post the interior pics and other pics some times later.
those are some great photos
keep up the good work[clap]

Top Bottom