Noida Meet This Sunday? (Update: Pics on Page 2)

But any particular reason for not eating non veg food ? Afaik shikhar , you , ajey eat non veg no ?

@ Gurralla - not all want their glasses to be golden in colour . [:)]
Ajay said he'd prefer veg. Rahul and Archit were pure veggies so me and Shikhar didn't want to make them uncomfortable hogging and tossing bones in front of them. [;)] Moreover, we had a tough time selecting veg as that is one area I seldom look at specially when eating out.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
We surely had loads of fun [;)]

I just came back from chandni chowk [evil] and ate huge naan at kakke di hatti.

Coming back to the meet. Now it doesn't even feel like we met for the first time. We all were talking casually without thinking so much as what to say and what not to.

Enjoyed the company a lot and had a great time. We sat in the restraunt for about 2 hours and even the waiters were thinking for how long we are going to sit there.

After around 20 minutes after finishing the waiter himself brought the bill [:D]

And I just remembered I forgot to pay my share of the bill :/ have a meet soon around my area and I know a lot of good places :)

Anyways, the lumia thing. I told abhishek that we were wearing different colors. Lol.

I'd like to add, mr raj is really a quite person , he listens to every conversation and talk very little but still he comes and becomes a part of the meet :)

abhishek's a cool guy. No offence to anyone but at the very first meet I used to think what i'll do with people more than my age but it's all over now. Now I don't think this at all and as I meet more and more people. Liked him a lot and he himself was sharing each and everything.

Mr rahul , he talks so politely. I was just noticing the way you talk, so calmly and sharing things. Really you shared some really exciting stories :D and the comment " 3series hi h" lol.

Archit- I have talked to him before as well. And you should really make that pic your dp, you know which pic i'm talking about :D sad thing is he can only come at weekends :\

It was really nice meeting all of you :) and from now on i'll continue being a part of most of the meets.

Yeah I know I talk/ write a lot. :D

I just have 2 pics.
The mall
DSC_0029.jpg

And the weather.
DSC_0030.jpg

Last edited:
Ajay said he'd prefer veg. Rahul and Archit were pure veggies so me and Shikhar didn't want to make them uncomfortable hogging and tossing bones in front of them. [;)] Moreover, we had a tough time selecting veg as that is one area I seldom look at specially when eating out.
Belive me I just imagined that scene lol [lol]. Come to Mumbai and together we will toss bones .

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I had some important work to take care off on hence couldn't meet. Hopefully we meet soon. It always feel good to be a part of a meet and meet new members. Last time I met Raja, Carabiker, Mukesh, nitinK, and Freakdude and i had so much fun. So i wish we meet pretty soon and i see some new faces as well this time.

Btw on a lighter note you all are looking like colorful lumias , yellow , green , red , grey lol .
lol

Don't worry soon the girls will see you coming in a xuv , storme , BMW , etios none the less it will add mystique to your image .
Hahaha, girls will go crazy thinking in their mind "damm, how many cars does this guy own"[;)]

Next time we meet, we will toss the bones together[lol.

Finally you guys made a Successful Noida meet[clap]

Happy to see all you Guys,

I've seen some pics of Archit and Ajay saab. Though we all connected via Watsapp, first time I'm seeing the pics of Rahul, Abhishek and Shikhar.

Nice to see you guys[cheers]

Hey guys,
nice pictures and am sure all of you must have enjoyed a lot, i also wanted to join but just a day before my wife fell from stairs and got her ankle factured. I was in hospital when Type R called me up and was not able to call back All Hyundai car. But next time will definitely join the meet.

@Type R

I am sorry, my visit goes with the business meeting appointments given to me on those days. What to do brother, but how come you are in a place like a boarding school which allow you to venture outside only on the weekends[thinking]

TAI Delhi Friends,

My Delhi visit dates are now confirmed. I am there on 22nd and 23rd[:)] will plan for a big meet again
That's great. Let's start a new thread for the next meet just to avoid confusion between this past meet and the next meet. Though just came back from Delhi yesterday itself but will be going back again on 20 Aug, so i am down for 22 &23 Aug.

Leaving for Vadodara and Diu on 21st. Won't be able to make this meet, hope you guys enjoy like we did.
Ahh dude i was looking forward to meet you.

Hey guys,
nice pictures and am sure all of you must have enjoyed a lot, i also wanted to join but just a day before my wife fell from stairs and got her ankle factured. I was in hospital when Type R called me up and was not able to call back All Hyundai car. But next time will definitely join the meet.
Sorry to hear about your wife bro. I hope she is doing good now and should heal with time.

cannot make it as 22nd and 23rd are weekdays. i am allowed to go out only on weekends.
That's bad buddy but try if you can make it. If you need a ride from Noida don't hesitate to PM me.

@FD, Try and see your Vadodara trip can be changed, if possible as it took lot of time for me to plan a trip to Delhi after last year visit in November I think as I am connected with work at Hyderabad, so if you can make it

@Singhji, Yes I will start a new thread and thats great that you are visiting Delhi after 20th and you are 3rd week schedules are not disturbed[:)]

@Archit, Try and see if you get permission to venture out on those days

@Mukesh, It is sad to hear about your wife and I wish her speedy recovery. I wish to see you during the next meet without fail

Sorry for OT here on this thread friends, please continue with the news of your meet in Noida.

@FD, Try and see your Vadodara trip can be changed, if possible as it took lot of time for me to plan a trip to Delhi after last year visit in November I think as I am connected with work at Hyderabad, so if you can make it
I too wished to meet you RK sir. But I am visiting Vadodara for Rakhi as my sis is there, so sadly can't change the dates!!

@FD,

Oh !! then I have nothing when it is Rakhi, but as I know the Rakhi is on 20th of this month as my sister told me not to travel anywhere on 20th

Top Bottom