New Car Buy - Compact Sedan or Premium Hatchback?

I am not a fan of compact sedans but I will definitely recommend you to reconsider the Zest again. It is miles ahead than the competition in almost every department (though Xcent has a slight edge on fit and finish). Just because of a bit of brand image you may be missing a brilliant package. After all, the time we spend inside the car makes us love it more and more, everything else comes after it!

Thread Starter #17
Just because of a bit of brand image you may be missing a brilliant package. After all, the time we spend inside the car makes us love it more and more, everything else comes after it!
Absolutely Agree on that Zest is an excellent car but after having cars from various premium brands, going back to Tata feels odd.

Hi Nishant,

One of my friend is on the same boat, He is asking me to suggest some good car under 7Lakhs.
He doesn't care much if its petrol or diesel as monthly running is expected to be low.
I asked him to test drive Tata Zest but he doesn't want Tata due to its bad brand image and below par service.
He has near to finalize either amaze patrol or swift desire patrol. I am not sure what to suggest him. He is not fan of Hyundai cars due to high maintenance.

He can't wait for jazz as its launching in march next year.
Please suggest what to do.

Thanks,
Naveen

Thread Starter #19
@Naveen, If he is not ready to wait then let him decide between Dzire, Amaze. If space is priority Amaze is the clear winner. I would suggest him Amaze because of Bigger Boot & Cabin Space compared to Dzire. He can also check out Xcent if he wants feature packed car.

Top Bottom