Need a Second Car at Home. Budget: Rs.15 Lakh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelled Innova Crysta booking due to some reasons and getting 2011 Innova VX from my dad's friend,who has booked Fortuner.Now,we got an offer of ₹5.5-6L on our Vento TDI,which has run close to 1,00,000 Kms with few scratches and dents from the person,who sold the car to us.Now it's time to replace the Vento and already considering Honda City as the replacement for Vento,which is my dream car since my childhood.

Which is the best one as the replacement for Vento which is cheaper to maintain and reliable than Germans?
I kinda figured the Crysta wouldn't be coming either. And if you are getting that offer than I think you should sell your Vento asap.

Which is the best one as the replacement for Vento which is cheaper to maintain and reliable than Germans?
If you don't want germans then consider Hyundai Verna 1.6 SX or Hyundai Creta as it has all the bells and whistles (all features a car can have). The powerful diesel engine of all in its segment and a more quiter cabin.

But if you don't want Verna then buy an Xuv 5oo or buy any Suv's like Aria or Storme from TATA Stable and get an AMC plan for your vehicle which will be a stress free one for a long period.

OT:

I think thread should be closed until only when the OP wants to actually buy a car. It can be reopened whenever the OP is again in the market (from the looks of it, not very long) for a new car as this is just endless discussion leading to nowhere.

When you think no car can replace or be near Vento then choice would be big boys like Mercedes, Audi etc. We always think of less money but the car should have 400 horses.

Used Audi you can give a chance and suggest your dad.

Thread Starter #112
Mithra-Yes,I'm even considering Verna 1.6 SX due to the discounts given by Hyundai.Even my mom loves the looks of Verna.But,don't want SUV as we are getting Innova VX 2011 version from dad's friend.Instead of SUV,I'll consider S-Cross 1.6,Ecosport or Duster.

Archit Bhai and Akash Bhai-Will update about the same in few days.As of now,I'm keeping about this.

K!NkY-No more German cars in our garage.Enough of German cars now.Instead of buying Germans,will buy a car with budget of ₹10L like i20 CRDI or Aspire 1.5 TDCI to save the costs.

Tornado sir-Don't want to spend too much in buying used one.For used one,will at least spend only ₹8-10L on it.

Guys,please wait,will update about new car soon.Till then,stay tuned for new updates from my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom