Monsoon Meet Near Mumbai

Thread Starter #31
Ya we will do something like that only if few members are only there than.
And regarding your visit, whenever you come to mumbai we will meet at night time & have dinner together whether it be 30th or 1st or 2nd, dont worry about that.

Hey guys so lets make a list of coming members for the sunday meet. Please add your names down.

1) Deepam

Last edited by a moderator:
I would want to come, however, already have planned to go to lonavala with family this weekend.
Saturday, I am unavailable.
Sunday evening, I can make it if its places within mumbai like worli sea-face (someone suggested) or even in the outskirts.

Thread Starter #33
@ silverxnano, if you are not available on sunday than its ok, we are also meeting on tuesday night so you can join us there.

I do not know it is tuesday or monday evening for this meet so far, but yes I would love that we have a meet in Mumbai with all the members who came for lonavala meet and new friends too

Wow, Suddenly a meet request cropped up and as usual, Mr. RK is traveling there on that time and am sure things will go in right direction and meeting is going to be grand.

Best of luck guys. I think I should be part of one Pune meet [I will travel down there as Mr. RK does.]

Guys tell you what lets meet on Sunday evening at worli seaface then have dinner together before we head back what do you all think I am open to suggestions. Regarding the meeting during the weekend we can definitely meet on Sunday and take a call how many shall be coming.

@Sethu Sir,

It is just a coincidence this time as I am also travelling to Mumbai, but I may not be able to make it for the Sunday meet. But even though nothing is planned by anybody, I will ensure that a meet takes place where I go[;)].

In life we have lot of priority things to do every day and apart from all those responsibilities there is something called our own pleasure of life and if we need something like that, then need to take some decisions like going somewhere and having fun, this is what I believe in

Gurrala please do call me if you would like to meet in the evening I shall definitely try considering the work schedule, traffic and the infamous mumbai rains

Hahahahahah Ronz, I know about such things in Mumbai, don't worry man, Once I am done with my tickets, I will inform you well in advance[:)]

Sunday afternoon at Worli looks good to me, unless weather plays a spoilsport and creates a river outside my society

Last edited:

Top Bottom