Modified Cars By IDE|AutoWorks

Re: Skoda Superb 1.8 TSi Modified By IDE|AutoWorks™

Very. Decent modification.[clap]could have added black stickers to the curves on the bonnet.Just my opinion.I like the barcode on the bumper.

Re: VW Polo - Carbon Edition By IDE|AutoWorks™

Hey Himanshu, good work done.

Can you tell me what did you do to the alloys? They look good too.

Thread Starter #18
Honda CRV by IDE|AutoWorks™

Hello All,

We would like to share our next project:-

Honda CRV
Aesthetic Upgrades
Gloss Black Roof
Window Sills in Matte Finish
Red Accents

Cheers,
Team IDE|AutoWorks™

3.jpg 4.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg

Thread Starter #20
Hyundai Eon by IDE|AutoWorks™

IDE|AutoWorks™ proudly announces its association with 3M by presenting Hyundai Eon wrapped in Matte Military Green with complementing Matte White and Matte Military Green racing stripes.

Cheers
Team IDE|AutoWorks™

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Thread Starter #22
What is the life of the wraps and what kind of warranty is provided on the job?
-The vehicle wraps are very durable and easily have a life span of 1-2 years [NON-3M].
-The 3M Racing Stripes come with a 3-5 year warranty due to their superior quality.
-The 3M wraps also come with a 3-5 year warranty

We provide a range of vinyls ranging from basic to mid to the highest quality 3M.

Regards
Team IDE|AutoWorks™

Thread Starter #25
Hello All,

We would like to share our next project:-

Skoda Fabia
Aesthetic Upgrades :
Gloss Black Roof
Gloss Black Spoiler
Gloss Black Side Pillar to compliment the Gloss Finished A-Pillar

Cheers,
Team IDE|AutoWorks™

Attachments

Thread Starter #27
Hello Everyone,

We would like to present our first full car wrap project.
VW Polo wrapped with Matte Orange.The Roof, B-pillars and window sills get a Gloss Black Treatment.
Front 1.jpg
Rear 1.jpg
Side Dynamic.jpg

The Headlamps have been given a different design treatment. Inspired by the Euro-spec Version of the Headlamp, this has a combination of Matte Black finish with a strong silver treatment to the Y-Shape element. This combination of black and silver provides a very good contrast and gives an aggressive look to the headlamp. An Orange trim lines up with the GTi grille to complete the overall theme.
Front-end.jpg

Both the front and rear logo get gloss back treatment. The front logo has orange accents.
Logo.jpg
Rear Logo.jpg

Thoughtful Orange Accents run throughout the car to compliment the overall design theme
door handle.jpg
lower grille.jpg

The drivers side ORVM features a bar code design; trademark of IDE|AutoWorks™
ORVM.jpg

The alloys get a dark grey colour with orange VW logo.
Alloy wheel.jpg

Wrapping details
wrap detail.jpg

Tip Up 3 .jpg

So what is a Car Wrap?
Car wraps are special cast vinyl sheets that can take many shapes, colors and sizes. A full wrap covers the entire surface of the car or vehicle. A partial wrap covers only a specific portion of the vehicle and uses the vehicle’s paint scheme as the backdrop for the full design. Vehicle wraps are done with vinyl materials (think of it as a large decal) that conform to the shape of your vehicle. They can be done in solid colors as “paint replacement” or can have digitally printed designs on the vinyl to really make your vehicle stand out.
Car Wrapping Films allows you to change your vehicle’s paint color without the hassles of paint and possibly even a lower cost!

Does it affect the paint on my car?
These car wraps materials are formulated with removable adhesive that does not harm your cars paint. In fact, many people find that by wrapping their vehicle, it can possibly assist in keeping a higher resale value on the vehicle due to the protective benefits of the wrap to the underlying car paint.

Does it matter what color my car is?
No, a car wrap is not translucent and you cannot see through it.

Why Paint it?
Traditional Paint process is long and cumbersome. The vehicle needs to be sanded, primed and then painted. Then it needs to be polished to bring about that shine and remove any paint defects/irregularities. Just like other processes, the quality of the paint can make a huge difference.
On the other hand, a car wrap is removable. Wrapping a vehicle means you can include various visual tricks you can’t achieve with paint. This might mean a logo vehicle branding or digital logo images. Wrapping a vehicle also allows you to go in for special colors, finishes, textures, etc. The best thing about it is that when you grow tired of that color or look, have it removed and try something else!

Regards
Team IDE|AutoWorks™

At first glance, the polo seemed yuck to me in that orangy color. But as I looked at it again and again, I started loving it. Really nice work Himanshu. [clap]

The bar codes on ORVM are the stand out. Just a suggestion, I would like the thin black strip running from front to rear of the car on the either sides of the car, at bottom of each door.

Something like the white strips on each door on mustang in image below. But it is just me.

2014-ford-mustang-1.jpg

Thread Starter #29
At first glance, the polo seemed yuck to me in that orangy color. But as I looked at it again and again, I started loving it. Really nice work Himanshu. [clap]

The bar codes on ORVM are the stand out. Just a suggestion, I would like the thin black strip running from front to rear of the car on the either sides of the car, at bottom of each door.

Something like the white strips on each door on mustang in image below. But it is just me.

View attachment 110161

Thank you Dharmesh for your valuable feedback. For some reason the pics in this forum seems to turn a bit yellowish , the actual color is dark orange.

Since this car was for a female customer , we had to tone it down.
Personally we would have loved the custom designed racing by IDE|AutoWorks™ on it .

May be something we can surely apply in the future considering the customer is willing to go for it.

Don't we have to endorse color changes in the RC book from the RTO?

The level of detail looks really good Himanshu.How long will the full body wrap last?

Are wraps suitable for rusty cars?What kind of prep work is needed for this procedure?

Top Bottom