"Inn the Wild" Masinagudi

Another doubt, when are you starting now? Make sure you do not start at peak times since the traffic will be high and their resort 4X4 will not be there. So, advise you to go there by afternoon if you start at morning.
Hey, you got me wrong. We are not going to that resort. We will be staying at a forest guest house @ Theppakadu. [:)] It is the same place where we stayed on our last trip.

Thread Starter #20
[:)] Not sure about the weather though. It is supposed to be raining on and off. Last trip, we had a real nice time with good wildlife sightings. This time we are going with "Great Expectations"[;)]

BTW, You have had some good sightings on your trip.
HR, as per the resort Manager on my last trip there, October & November is the best time to visit this resort, as the Forest will be lush green and Bison & Elephant are frequent visitors.

I went with my wife there and our main intention was to spend a relaxed holiday, still i manage to see elephants, Deers and other small animals but not lucky enough with BIG CATS.

HR, as per the resort Manager on my last trip there, October & November is the best time to visit this resort, as the Forest will be lush green and Bison & Elephant are frequent visitors.

I went with my wife there and our main intention was to spend a relaxed holiday, still i manage to see elephants, Deers and other small animals but not lucky enough with BIG CATS.

Big cats are elusive and a lot of luck involved. We usually drive around aimlessly through the forest roads. That is our way of relaxing.[:D]
For the 2 nights, we will be staying at a forest department guest house.

Thread Starter #22
Big cats are elusive and a lot of luck involved. We usually drive around aimlessly through the forest roads. That is our way of relaxing.[:D]
For the 2 nights, we will be staying at a forest department guest house.
Wow, am also trying for accommodation for past 15-20 days but unable to get one in that area.

We are starting on Saturday morning as we couldn't get accommodation for the 15th. Our plan is to stay for 2 days there and return on Monday or extend one more day depending upon the weather condition.
Yes, the same happend to me for 15th as i added one more day, luckily i got the room booked with Adarsh International in ooty, however the price quoted is higher(1800k for a double bed room), but it satisfies our short stay, call them up to try your luck for tomorrow.

If you see a red Honda city (KA-51-----) driving slowly up or down, or parked somewhere on bandipur/mudumalai/masinagudi/moyar/sincara roads, feel free to stop us or stop by. [;)]
Oh well i can spot your car there, however i don't know if i'm taking the White Alto 800 or silver Chevy Enjoy, let's see!

Hope you have a nice trip.
Wish you the same and all the best for sharing the photos as always, hoping to see surprises this time, both in real if luck beats or else luck to fall into your camera (Hope you understood)

BTW, Don't be surprised if you chance to meet AppU and his Whity there in Ooty.
Oh i didn't know he was planning a trip to ooty, I'll see if i can meet him too.

Yes, the same happend to me for 15th as i added one more day, luckily i got the room booked with Adarsh International in ooty, however the price quoted is higher(1800k for a double bed room), but it satisfies our short stay, call them up to try your luck for tomorrow.
Thank you. But we are not planning on visiting Ooty. Just the forests.

Oh well i can spot your car there, however i don't know if i'm taking the White Alto 800 or silver Chevy Enjoy, let's see!
Cool! I will look out for both. BTW, what happened to your dark colored Alto?

Wish you the same and all the best for sharing the photos as always, hoping to see surprises this time, both in real if luck beats or else luck to fall into your camera (Hope you understood)
Hope the weather is fine these days to sight wildlife.

Oh i didn't know he was planning a trip to ooty, I'll see if i can meet him too.
That is what he told me earlier. Maybe a family trip.

Top Bottom