Indian Celebrities & VIPs Cars Collection

Re: Car Collection of Celebrities and VIPs in India

A car named after Anils character

Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor plays former ATU (Anti Terrorist Unit) chief Jai Singh Rathod in the Indian adaptation of the international hit,24.As he is in a race against time to nab those trying to assassinate prime ministerial candidate Aditya Singhania,helping him in his adventure tackling multiple security threats across terrains is SUV,Safari Storme.

Pc0290900.jpg

News is that the manufacturers of the car have gifted Anil a specially designed limited edition of the vehicle called the Jai Singh Rathod edition as a token of gratitude for the show.He was handed over the vehicle when he recently visited their plant in Pune.

Anil,who recently wrapped up the shoot of the last episode of 24,is overwhelmed.He says,I am particularly fond of cars,but this one will hold a special place in my heart as it will take me back to all the wonderful memories associated with the show.Now that the shoot has ended,I intend to go on a long drive in this car and relive all the action in the real world.

this thread is not that updated. time to do it.

Anushka Sharma has bought herself a brand new Range Rover.
John Abraham has also gotten himself a Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2
Farhan Akhtar drives around in a Mini.
Sachin Tendulkar has gotten the BMW M6 Grand Coupe replacing his M5
Kapil Sharma has bought a Range Rover Evoque
Ranbir Kapoor has a G63 AMG
IMran Khan has a Ferrari California
Sonakshi Sinha rolls in a BMW 5 Series GT

more later.

350Z

Core Team

A couple of additions:

> Azim Premji: Toyota Corolla

> Ingvar Kamprad: Volvo 240 GL

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

Got this news from a very reliable source last month. Volvo XC90 which was used in the movie 3 Idiots is on sale in Delhi for less than 10 Lakh rupee.

snapshot_dvd_024354_20130823_233421.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Got this news from a very reliable source last month. Volvo XC90 which was used in the movie 3 Idiots is on sale in Delhi for less than 10 Lakh rupee.

View attachment 133621

Drive Safe,
350Z
That seems to be a great deal, just curios to know how much it has run till date and was that new when it was used in the movie.

Shahrukh Khan's Cars

Hindi Film Superstar Shahrukh Khan's 2 BMW 7 Series 740Li Sedans 1 BMW E53 X5, Gauri Khan's BMW E64 6 Series 650i Convertible and Volkswagen Phaeton[:D].

Update: He has added two more cars to his collection one is a Mercedes - Benz S500 W222 Launch Edition and the other is a Mercedes - Benz GL Class its a birthday gift for his wife Gauri Khan

Attachments

@type-r Buddy, SRK purchased two GL's one he had bought for Farah Khan and the other one for his wife Gauri as a birthday gift.
OOPS, my bad then. Maybe there is one for Gauri after all...

Varun Dhawan roams around in a Q7 and so does Yo Yo Honey Singh. Point to be made is that Honey Singh roams in Tendulkar's ex Q7 in Mumbi. which had some fittings not available in India even. Other wise he has a R8 in Delhi.

Telugu Film Megastar Yuva Ratna Balakrishna Nandamuri's BMW 7 Series 730Ld Sedan and Audi A6 2.0 TDI [:D]

Attachments

350Z

Core Team

Priyanka Chopra has bought a Rolls Royce Ghost. She also owns a Jaguar XJ L. That's what she came in at recent Auto Expo.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

This one not from India but worth sharing. Warren Buffett, one of the wealthiest men on this planet, drives a humble Cadillac DTS.

cadillac-dts-10.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom