Hyundai Eon? (Update: Bought Alto 800)!

Thread Starter #33
re: Hyundai Eon?: Bought Alto 800!

After a long dilemma, booked Alto 800 in Granite Grey yesterday. They offered us a 2012 model with 10k discount. But wasn't much interested in it, coz the discount provided wasn't justified to me & also the car was available only in Torque Blue. So booked a new 2013 model. The stock hasn't arrived yet, it might probably arrive next week according to the dealer! [:)]

And last but not the least, thanks everyone for the beloved opinions! [:D]

Congratulations buddy for booking the Alto 800.[clap]

So most probably you will be taking the delivery next week. Anyways it's a good time to buy a new car

After a long dilemma, booked Alto 800 in Granite Grey yesterday. They offered us a 2012 model with 10k discount. But wasn't much interested in it, coz the discount provided wasn't justified to me & also the car was available only in Torque Blue. So booked a new 2013 model. The stock hasn't arrived yet, it might probably arrive next week according to the dealer! [:)]

Jihu,Hold on.
They gave me discount of 25000 just 3 weeks back. (at Kannothumchal showroom)
I am sure they ,sales are so low.Hope you bag it.
of-course me too dropped Eon for the good .

Conrats for your new Alto 800 bro. :-)

Thread Starter #37

Congratulations buddy for booking the Alto 800.[clap]

So most probably you will be taking the delivery next week. Anyways it's a good time to buy a new car
Thank you.

Jihu,Hold on.
They gave me discount of 25000 just 3 weeks back. (at Kannothumchal showroom)
I am sure they ,sales are so low.Hope you bag it.
of-course me too dropped Eon for the good .
I know that. They were offering 30k last month as consumer discount since it was the financial year end. From April 1st onwards, since its the starting of the financial year. They offered only 15k as consumer discount! [anger]
Checked it out with other dealers too. All gave the same info & rate. So booked from Kannothumchal showroom (HAR-cars) itself being near to the house.

Conrats for your new Alto 800 bro. :-)
Thanks! [:)]

Thread Starter #38

Got the new Alto 800 yesterday evening. Looks good in granite grey!
Since I have holidays now & am jobless. I will be posting the ownership review today itself soon! [:)]

Congrats on your new car what was the final on-road price ? and variant did you buy?

Thread Starter #40
Re: Hyundai Eon?: Bought Alto 800!

Congrats on your new car what was the final on-road price ? and variant did you buy?
The on-road price was 3,34,xxx without accessories. Bought the Lxi variant!
Will disclose more info on the ownership page. Couldn't start it yesterday. Not sure about today toO! [anger]

Congrats for the Alto 800 Jihu, the granite grey surely looks decent and hides some unusual lines off the body, one thing buddy, keep the car waxed up and try parking it in the shade as much as possible, eagerly awaiting your ownership review on the alto, anyway convey my regards to your brother and have a happy and safe motoring with it.

Thread Starter #42
Congrats for the Alto 800 Jihu, the granite grey surely looks decent and hides some unusual lines off the body, one thing buddy, keep the car waxed up and try parking it in the shade as much as possible, eagerly awaiting your ownership review on the alto, anyway convey my regards to your brother and have a happy and safe motoring with it.
Yeah, it looks good. I opted granite grey just to hide those body curves to an extent. The grey suits well with the overall car.

Top Bottom